Singed's Poison Trail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

03-09-2010

While we're on the subject...

A friend of mine told me that Poison Trail triggers Rylai's slowing effect. Is this true?

raydenuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty View Post
he can't really make use of both his auto attack and ability damage at once.
If you're auto attacking as singed, you're doing it wrong.

Zegreiart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Crono View Post
While we're on the subject...

A friend of mine told me that Poison Trail triggers Rylai's slowing effect. Is this true?
Yes. It's a must have item on my Singed.

EcoEco

03-09-2010

I like stacking ******ed about of health regen and get my health to like 15% or so and just run away

I had a warwick and master yi I believe chasing me with ultimate and ghost (they are super fast)
Chase me half way through the map from like 2/3 or so health down to like 10% and like oh ****!! lol and run away and by that time I regenerated back to 50% or so too bad they out ran me running away =P

I had to keep a distance from them since Yi can close in and Warwick's first skill hurts even if I'm a tank.

GenericName3

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydenuni View Post
If you're auto attacking as singed, you're doing it wrong.
Not when you've got ult up and already poisoning them. Singed's auto attacking is pretty beastly when combined with ultimate and poison damage.

unentschieden

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydenuni View Post
If you're auto attacking as singed while chasing, you're doing it wrong.
There, that fits. Singeds Autoattack is good but Poison is better, only use autoattack if the enemy isnīt /canīt run from you.

Lagoon7

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
Corki, Rammus, Karthus, Nasus, Sion, Amumu, Blitzcrank and pretty much anyone with a fire and forget AoE damage ability (Morgana, Anivia, etc.) can kill you by running away. Singed is obviously one of the best at it, however.
Fix'd.

He isnt as great at it at high-ELO, since most people by then know that chasing in poison trail = nono. But you will still catch the odd person with that tactic. Greed can cause many people to do stupid things.