Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Defeating Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trafugial

03-10-2010

Yea dragon isn't that hard. Amumu probably best at killing him solo though.

Concretar

03-10-2010

At a low levels it's possible to kill the dragon but I think the main threat is enemies passing by / going for the dragon themselves.
I don't like to solo it under level 10 without clairvoyance watching my back since the time it takes just makes you a liability.

Later in game, take every opportunity you get to kill dragon quick, it's a great resource.

Amadi

03-10-2010

Quote:
Azelf:
Some strong champion with around 1k HP as lv 7~8 and another random guy (same lv) can take out dragon no problem.

Unless specified build for solo- or dual-barron, I've never seen less than 3 successfully killed him.

Pulled dualbaron off one game with Fiddle and Mordekaiser. Neither one of us had any items specific for it, I had, IIRC, Mejaj's with ~8 stacks, RoA and Rylai's, along with sorcerer boots and elixir/golembuff active. Not sure of morde's build, but he had Stark's at least.

I had to blow my ult, Morde ended up with like 10% health and I had about 40% in the end, but we did it. I was 17, morde was 18.

I figure it should be very doable with two guys if one of them is nasus, too. That ultimate deals a ****ton of damage to Nashor.

CMFL

Recruiter

03-10-2010

When I jungle as Warwick, I start with cloth armor, clear the forest once, port back and get mad razor. At this point, I am level 4, and my only item is mad razor. Then I can solo the dragon at level 4, without lifesteal (other than WWs passive) quite easily. I also do this without smite as I no longer take that even when jungling.

He might could take it at level 3 with a heal pot and the jungle buffs. I don't know, as I've never tried.

Blackstoise

Recruiter

03-10-2010

Jungle with warwick by starting with cloth armor+3potions. Have rally spell, and you can kill dragon at lvl 5 with only the cloth armor and 1 potion.

Madawc

03-10-2010

any physical dps champ with a vamp scepter can kill him at lv6

only heimer and shaco can 2 man it at lv1

wich both of you need smite and rally