Defeating Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trafugial

03-10-2010

Yea dragon isn't that hard. Amumu probably best at killing him solo though.

Concretar

03-10-2010

At a low levels it's possible to kill the dragon but I think the main threat is enemies passing by / going for the dragon themselves.
I don't like to solo it under level 10 without clairvoyance watching my back since the time it takes just makes you a liability.

Later in game, take every opportunity you get to kill dragon quick, it's a great resource.

Amadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azelf View Post
Some strong champion with around 1k HP as lv 7~8 and another random guy (same lv) can take out dragon no problem.

Unless specified build for solo- or dual-barron, I've never seen less than 3 successfully killed him.
Pulled dualbaron off one game with Fiddle and Mordekaiser. Neither one of us had any items specific for it, I had, IIRC, Mejaj's with ~8 stacks, RoA and Rylai's, along with sorcerer boots and elixir/golembuff active. Not sure of morde's build, but he had Stark's at least.

I had to blow my ult, Morde ended up with like 10% health and I had about 40% in the end, but we did it. I was 17, morde was 18.

I figure it should be very doable with two guys if one of them is nasus, too. That ultimate deals a ****ton of damage to Nashor.

CMFL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2010

When I jungle as Warwick, I start with cloth armor, clear the forest once, port back and get mad razor. At this point, I am level 4, and my only item is mad razor. Then I can solo the dragon at level 4, without lifesteal (other than WWs passive) quite easily. I also do this without smite as I no longer take that even when jungling.

He might could take it at level 3 with a heal pot and the jungle buffs. I don't know, as I've never tried.

Blackstoise

Recruiter

03-10-2010

Jungle with warwick by starting with cloth armor+3potions. Have rally spell, and you can kill dragon at lvl 5 with only the cloth armor and 1 potion.

Madawc

03-10-2010

any physical dps champ with a vamp scepter can kill him at lv6

only heimer and shaco can 2 man it at lv1

wich both of you need smite and rally