Defeating Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krath4

03-09-2010

Pretty much any melee DPSer with a bit of lifesteal can solo the Dragon easily. Magic-users can do it at higher levels.

Warwick can easily, easily solo the Dragon if he has a bit of lifesteal. Pantheon is also great, but again Lifesteal is a nice thing to have. Yi, Tristana, and Ashe can also do it with decent items.

Basically, if you have some good Lifesteal, you can probably solo it. If not, bring one or two teammates with you and it'll probably go down in around 20-30 seconds.

GG Crono

03-09-2010

A full-HP Jax with some lifesteal and/or a Sheen can solo the dragon at level 6 with little trouble.

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Dragons not hard at all, just took him with level 18 mordekaiser and lost maybe 100 health, maybe 200... The payout is low though. Your telling me 3 level 18s can take the baron?

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberdude4 View Post
Dragons not hard at all, just took him with level 18 mordekaiser and lost maybe 100 health, maybe 200... The payout is low though. Your telling me 3 level 18s can take the baron?
2 18 dps's, the person tanking it does need lifesteal or some sort of heal tho

Sarpati

03-09-2010

Today I took Baron Nashor with 3 people, and I was heimer with a turret nest elsewhere (basically did nothing). Warwick just tanked most of it.

I also soloed it with Warwick at level 18 once, but I had 2 fully stacked Bloodthristers and pretty much 3 others high end items.

AdorableLady

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergsaure View Post
Depending on your levels and characters, you can do it by yourself or with an ally or two.

I've seen a Trist solo the dragon later in a match. I can solo him at level 4 with fiddlesticks if I have a golem buff on me.

Point is, it's probably nowhere near as tough as you think it is. Don't be afraid to grab an ally or two and take him down, because each dragon kill nets you more than a tower's worth of gold!
This if u scared of dragon that badly than i guess u never did baron lmao.
Jax at lvl 6cuz of ult fiddle at 3 with ap runes maxed and blue elixer lvl 2drain with managolem buff and a heal summoner skill incase/while using pots, warwick udyr shaco those all early ones u can do dragon with might of missed a few

Roffles

03-09-2010

joke topic?

sdjaks

03-09-2010

I can kill him at level 3, in 5 min, solo on fiddle

PinkyThePig

03-09-2010

Level 4 junglers can solo Dragon. He gives 25 gold to the last hit and 130 gold to each of the players on that team (including the one that got the last hit).

Level 13 is when you can take on Baron with a team. He gives 25 gold to the last hit and 350 gold to each of the players on that team (including the one that got the last hit).

They also give global exp but I don't know the numbers for that.

MaRaUd3rX

03-10-2010

i watched teemo take on baron solo. had a couple bloodthirsters, but it was done.

as for dragon, i can take him at lvl 5 or 6 with teemo