Defeating Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Ok, I've never tried defeating the dragon, and I don't want to try in a real game if it's impossible with the amount of allies I have, but how many people do you usually need to take the dragon.

Eg. Would heimerdinger and tristana be able too?

Lysergsaure

03-09-2010

Depending on your levels and characters, you can do it by yourself or with an ally or two.

I've seen a Trist solo the dragon later in a match. I can solo him at level 4 with fiddlesticks if I have a golem buff on me.

Point is, it's probably nowhere near as tough as you think it is. Don't be afraid to grab an ally or two and take him down, because each dragon kill nets you more than a tower's worth of gold!

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Oh, that is easy... I was under the impression that you needed 2 or 3 level 18s...

Sarpati

03-09-2010

If you mean at level 1, Heimer and Tristana might do it with Smite and/or Rally. By level 4-6, the best junglers (Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Udyr) can solo it. By level 7-10, most others can as well (life steal is key, but some like Yi and Tryndamere can use their heals instead).

If you mean Baron Nashor (the guy indicated by the red skull), a full team can do as early as level 13, whereas at level 15-16 some champions can do it with 3 (maybe even 2) and at level 18, fully stacked, Warwick and a few others can solo it.

Sin7

03-09-2010

try a practice game if you dont want to in a real one

Zero47

03-09-2010

Yeah dragon is no big deal really, I can take him at level 6 with Nasus. I wonder though, he only gives like 25 gold sometimes, does every member of the team get this gold?

And what's the exact reward for Baron by the way?

Ruzihm

03-09-2010

It would take like 3 Baron Nashors to kill a dragon. I hope you have a zilean because one of you is gonna die while you're trying to kill him.

Don't worry though, it's worth it. Once you kill dragon, you earn a buff that lets you fly.

Ruzihm

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero47 View Post
Yeah dragon is no big deal really, I can take him at level 6 with Nasus. I wonder though, he only gives like 25 gold sometimes, does every member of the team get this gold?

And what's the exact reward for Baron by the way?
He gives something around 300 gold and some experience to all people, but only the last-hitter gets an extra 25 gold.

Azelf

03-09-2010

Some strong champion with around 1k HP as lv 7~8 and another random guy (same lv) can take out dragon no problem.

Unless specified build for solo- or dual-barron, I've never seen less than 3 successfully killed him.

Opaqus

03-09-2010

I've seen a level 7ish Warwick take out dragon. Lifesteal+his Q skill.