Jungling and assassin Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClockworkBling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

When you have a jungler/assassin on your team, your job is to harass your lane to low life while staying at higher life.

Let them push away from their turret towards your turret so they are exposed.

Let your assassin know you are ready for a gank. They will come help you kill the most vulnerable champ.

Do not feed your lane 3 deaths while driving them to their turret then whine the rest of the game about how no one helped you and your jungler sucks. The assassin can't help much when your lane is fed and has out-leveled the rest of the team and would do a disservice to your team if they risked a death on an unlikely gank.

atsmith893

05-06-2011

I'm assuming the last game you played you were an assassin/jungler, your lane fed, complained they fed to your lack of ganking and now you are hoping they will have read this post as they didn't listen to you yelling back at them in game?

ClockworkBling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
I'm assuming the last game you played you were an assassin/jungler, your lane fed, complained they fed to your lack of ganking and now you are hoping they will have read this post as they didn't listen to you yelling back at them in game?
Been happening the last few weeks off and on. Not much yelling, but it's frustrating that this isn't common knowledge in the 1000 elo range. Instead of raging, I tried to be constructive with this post. :-)

iamjstar

05-06-2011

I find it pretty cool when my team mates don't know the fundamentals of ganks too.