Controlling summoned units..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaEevee

03-09-2010

How does it work exactly with controlling like the slave of mordekaiser, the clone of shaco and the bear of annie

I know that with alt+click it also select your unit, but mostly your champion also moves with it. So I want to know if there's a reliable way of controlling them both seperatly, because I hate to walk right in a tower by ordering my unit to move there and then dying because of it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderA

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEevee View Post
How does it work exactly with controlling like the slave of mordekaiser, the clone of shaco and the bear of annie

I know that with alt+click it also select your unit, but mostly your champion also moves with it. So I want to know if there's a reliable way of controlling them both seperatly, because I hate to walk right in a tower by ordering my unit to move there and then dying because of it.
Anything you order while holding alt will only order your minion. Anything you order while selecting your minion will only order your minion.

When you give your champion an order and your minion already has an order, only your champion will follow that order.

When you give your champion an order while your minion doesn't have an order, they will both follow it.

Of course, your minion has a maximum range that it can be from you and follow orders.