Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[It Sounded Better in my Head] Notus, Herald of Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notus is a mage character, so he deals out magic damage and does additional adverse effects with his abilities. I thought of this like 10 minutes ago and I'm trying to get it up here before I forget anything, so please forgive my sloppiness in regards to this post.

Notus, Herald of Change
Role: Mage, Pusher
Resource: Mana

Passive: Casting spells makes Notus move faster.
Q: Notus fires a vacuum blade at his target, dealing damage. This works just like Sona's Hymn of Valor, except that it can have more than 2 projectiles, and if targets are alone they are struck by multiple blades.
W: Notus unleashes a blast of pressurized air in front of him, dealing damage and slowing his victims.
E: Notus erects a shield on himself, which is triggered by the next attack or spell that strikes him. The enemy that triggers the shield takes damage and is silenced for a short duration.
R (Ult): Notus creates four zones that swirl around him. On his command, these zones detonate, dealing damage and slowing those unlucky enough to be inside.

Tell me what you think! If I get a couple thumbs up, I'll refine this into something more organised.