Tank Soraka.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catowar

05-05-2011

Ok, I have been playing Soraka for a while now and loveing it, I'm trying to think of a build that lets me NOT die right away during a team fight (as we all know, go for soraka frist) but still keep some AP for burst healing...

Sooo... Go 0/21/9 for mastery's, A mix of health, MR, and AP runes, and for items..

MR boots, RoA and Crystal staff for core as core items...

anyways, these are random ideas. anyone have any tips or ideas of there own?

iP1ayJarvan

05-05-2011

i tend to go pure tank, and get AP later in the game. My core's: shurelya's, mercs, frozen heart, then probably a veil. AP comes last, but normally i dont even get to build them. Frozen heart alone allows you to tank turrets, and screws all their pdpsers. a veil next would then get you set on your resists. a base of 300 and 440 isnt too bad for heals (considering that you now have 40% CDR with cdr blues). AP soraka is more for the bursty heals, CDR soraka is for sustained pushing vs poking

Sumutherguy

05-05-2011

I've had great success with going tanky runes/masteries (9/21/0 with health quints, flat armor yellows, mr/lvl blues), then Doran's Ring > Ninja Tabi > Mejais/Morello's > Aegis > AP or survivability as needed. I've noticed that i'm generally able to build tanky quickly enough that going after me for my stacks is a poor choice for an enemy team, and tend to get 10-20 by the end of most games, thus giving me a decent amount of AP on top of survivability with little farm required.