Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton +Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samoan War Chief

05-05-2011

y/n
Thinking no but it would be kind of fun? ~_~

Rage Virus

05-05-2011

a lot of people underestimate Tiamat.... I get it when I play Tryn if I get smashed early game to help me farm faster. It is also the single best damage item in the game if you are hitting more than 1 person with it. 45 AD cost 1650 while Tiamate adds 50 + half AE damage for only 400 more gold. 50 AD cost 1780 or so gold. So you basically paying an extra 300 gold to be able to deal AE damage.... that is amazing in my book.

ForeverLaxx

05-05-2011

If you can leverage it, it can be decent, but it's riddled with too many problems to make utilizing it easy/desirable because of the limited number of slots available.

The short version is that the AoE radius is too small for 95% of situations, and you have to stack it to even make that AoE matter damage-wise. You're essentially paying 2k gold for a farming item, and that's not a smart investment on its face.

Rage Virus

05-05-2011

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:
If you can leverage it, it can be decent, but it's riddled with too many problems to make utilizing it easy/desirable because of the limited number of slots available.

The short version is that the AoE radius is too small for 95% of situations, and you have to stack it to even make that AoE matter damage-wise. You're essentially paying 2k gold for a farming item, and that's not a smart investment on its face.

It is not just a farming item... technically you are paying 2.1k gold for an item that cost 1.75k on a single target and gives a ridiculous amount more damage on multiple targets.

qwergjy

05-05-2011

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:

It's not 2k gold for JUST a farming item. You are also getting 50 AD.

EDIT* WOW I GOT NINJA'd HARD