opinions?

up 33 25.19%
op 24 18.32%
balanced 74 56.49%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Renekton...errr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heroyisunshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

that works only up to a certain extent till they crit your ass.

anyway opinions on dodge seals?

manotree

05-09-2011

mobafire is trash, so is 90% of leaguecraft. just figure builds out for yourself.. items are situational

PapaSmurf255

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

I've been playing him for the past few games, doing very well and I'm loving him. Totally not telling you my rune/masteries because it is obviously too good. Actually I guess you can just look at my runepage / masteries since they're still the same from my last game. The runepage isn't named but should be obvious.

I've tested 21 defense and 21 util and I think I like the 21 defense better just for the early lane sustainability.

I really wanted to buy him tomorrow when free is over but 6300 D:

PapaSmurf255

05-09-2011

Although... I think dodge runes might be better than my armor runes by the numbers after a few levels. At level 1, armor runes gives 8% reduced damage vs. the 6.75% from dodge, but as armor increases the dodge will be better, also due to the nimbleness mastery. Although this is assuming no penetration on the other team, and the dodge % is consistent.

Also, bumping this thread since I see another renek thread. We don't need 2!

heroyisunshin

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf255 View Post
Although... I think dodge runes might be better than my armor runes by the numbers after a few levels. At level 1, armor runes gives 8% reduced damage vs. the 6.75% from dodge, but as armor increases the dodge will be better, also due to the nimbleness mastery. Although this is assuming no penetration on the other team, and the dodge % is consistent.

Also, bumping this thread since I see another renek thread. We don't need 2!
I am trying to focus mostly on late game, so would you say dodge seals or health per level be better?

Tripc0de

05-09-2011

Theres a reason why Irelia or Renekton is almost always banned in high elo and sponsored games...

His selfheal skill is pretty insane at early levels with the amount of creeps near him.

heroyisunshin

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripc0de View Post
Theres a reason why Irelia or Renekton is almost always banned in high elo and sponsored games...

His selfheal skill is pretty insane at early levels with the amount of creeps near him.
the hell are u talking about??