Ultimate Rework: Shaco - Balancing Act

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blameitonus

05-05-2011

Shaco's Ult is really just fine, I just though of something that would be much more devious and fun.
Shaco's Current ult is really simple to decipher, as it is not difficult to detect which one is the real one. Therefor I am proposing this re-do.

Balancing Act (targeted): Shaco summons two rubber balls, (one for him, and one for his enemy) Which reverse the movement direction of each character. The ball provides a 25% movement speed increase for BOTH players, however, it also reverses controls for both parties. (E.G. If you click 5 feet behind shako, he moves 5 feet forward. same happens to enemy.)

One Issue that came up was auto-attacking for the enemy. This is solved like so: While clicking on the enemy OUTSIDE of auto-attack range, you move backward, as normal. Once INSIDE auto attack range, one click will suffice, and you will continue following Shaco until the Ult ends, Shaco/pursuer is slain, or, well, you get it.

The reason this works is because Shaco knows when he is going to cast it, where as the enemy doesn't. It works great as both a pursuit move and escape move, making it worthy of the ultimate slot.
Open for suggestion! Thx for looking!

TSAFriskMaster

05-05-2011

This would be WAY to much fun!

Dexprozius

05-05-2011

sounds interesting, but i think people like his ultimate and would disagree. Riot probably wont change it due to the fact that its not broken or weak imo.