lolstrategy guide/strategy archive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracius

Adjudicator

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
I'm talking about the Non-disclosure agreement - you know, the NDA - which you would have agreed to when you joined these forums.

Not that you've breached it - yet - but your intention is to breach it, and I'm saying you can't do that until the NDA has been officially lift.

I would suggest not updating your little project until the game goes live.
I don't post much, but someone had to say this.

You just got OWNED!

wi own yu

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracius View Post
I don't post much, but someone had to say this.

You just got OWNED!
I wonder why so many people in this community are not able to read, realy sad.

Dracius

Adjudicator

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wi own yu View Post
I wonder why so many ppl in this community are not able to read, rly sad.
If that was directed at me, then the irony of your statement is enough to drown a fish.

However, if you quoted me in order to agree with me, then I do /concur good sir.

(PS. Saying 'ppl' and 'rly' in a statement aimed at literacy might be counter productive)

Vindico Atrum

09-01-2009

Needs a real domain before it gets anywhere.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2009

Nice work. I'll have to load up my Singed guide some time.

Stealth Lord

09-02-2009

Just tried making an account... made 1 but then when i went 2 my email and tried to activate it is says "Invalid activation link"...

Kassar

09-02-2009

Very cool proyect wi own yu.

Good luck and thanks for share.

Lightning

Senior Recruiter

09-02-2009

nice but i suggest a better champion selection screen more like the actually games screen

TheCave

09-03-2009

This is a great start, and I for one will start making sure people I know know about this website!

Samir has a good point, but I think that the ordering is fine the way it is. I agree that it is more of a hassle to navigate to find whatever hero I am looking for because it is in a different format than the LoL website, but ultimately alphabetical arrangement is the most efficient way to do it. In a few weeks or months when the LoL champions site becomes relatively obsolete, the alphabetical arrangement will seem more natural.

The biggest thing I would worry about is the arrangement for the published guides. Right now it is fine since there are only 3, but if eventually there are 100 or so, how will they be arranged? Are they going to be searchable based on title? Will they be categorized by hero? Will they just be listed alphabetically based on the first letter of the first word of the title? Or by time submitted? Since the guides are basically going to be the focus of the site, this will probably be the most important aspect.

Anyways though, awesome start. Keep it up!

wi own yu

09-03-2009

First of all: thx alot for your feedback guys

@Stealth Lord
I donīt know why the first mail didnīt arrive but the second did

@Samir
With Champion selection screen your talking about the "Champions" section or the form you get if u create a guide?

@The Cave
The Champions section list is "interactive" if u click on a name u get redirected to an advanced overview of the champion and also you can directly check out all guides for the selected champion.

The search checks the title, content, author, champ information, skill and champ comments and last but not least the topic (which is nearly the same as champ information :P). Also you can set the order of the search results by rating and date (ascending and descending).