Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Interesting WW build and thought I'd share

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznBoySam

05-05-2011

In my most recent game, I saw a WW that carried my team to victory. But the most notable part of his playing was his build.
These were his items and in this building order.
1. Malady.
2. Merc Threads (not important to this)
3. Wits End
4. Madred
5. Warmog.
6. Deathcap

Why it was amazing
1. His ulti procs 1, 2, and 3. #6 boosts the attack by a lot
2. 5 allows him to survive and chase people even if they kite (which is rare because 2 usually drains their MP)
3. At 30ish minutes, he had #1,2,3 and 4 and solo'd baron. a huge help to the team

Just thought you should know. If this isn't new, please don't rage at me.

iP1ayJarvan

05-05-2011

i know malady, sorcs, madred's and wits end would synergize. i think sorcerers boots fit better in here. and deathcap not needed here, he would sort of be an autoattacker that deals magic damage, would probably switch out for a GA/sunfire

AznBoySam

05-05-2011

Quote:
4rch4ng3l:
i know malady, sorcs, madred's and wits end would synergize. i think sorcerers boots fit better in here. and deathcap not needed here, he would sort of be an autoattacker that deals magic damage, would probably switch out for a GA/sunfire

while sorcs are a far better choice to this build, mercs are a more realistic slot. what are the odds you're going to find a team with little to no CC or have a team with CC not target the guy who was killing everyone?

and the last item was fairly strange, but it seemed his main skill to kill was his Q which was boosted by 6

iP1ayJarvan

05-05-2011

cleanse, well, depends on what spells he took. i think cleanse would be nice enough

AznBoySam

05-05-2011

Quote:
4rch4ng3l:
cleanse, well, depends on what spells he took. i think cleanse would be nice enough

i believe he took smite and flash

Jogan22

05-05-2011

Warmog's on a lifesteal champ? Nah. He needs resists... I'd swap that for Randuin's, Banshee's, Sunfire, etc.

AznBoySam

05-05-2011

Quote:
Jogan22:
Warmog's on a lifesteal champ? Nah. He needs resists... I'd swap that for Randuin's, Banshee's, Sunfire, etc.

i think the 5 item was situational. they're main damage came from kat which he would snuff with his ulti.

Munzta

05-05-2011

all you need for WW is merc tread, madre, and visage
full build: Merc tread, madre, visage, frozen mallet, wit end, atma

smellsliketeens

05-05-2011

Boots of choice, malady,wits end, bloodrazor.
If you wanna stack another attack, get black cleaver, otherwise focus on a guardian angel and a BV.

If you ult anyone, generally they lose half hp at least. I always go procwick, it leads to pentakills by lvl 18.

Modevasion

05-05-2011

is malady good on ww? Never tried, but i laughed at wits end for the longest time.. till i tried it, UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE how good that is on him mid game.