hardest champions in lol (taric - gragas)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vatrik

05-05-2011

I have been playing lol for a while, I have about 635 game in normal and 20 in ranked, I have tried all the champions in the game, I didn't master them all but I have had at least one good score with each champion except for taric and gragas.

I just can't get the hang of them, even when I win the game I still feel that I didn't do my job and I won only because someone else was carrying the team outragouessly or because the enemy team were a bunch of noobs.

So anyone has an Idea to play any of them? and I also would like everyone to say the champions that he thinks are hardest.

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-05-2011

Key to Taric is to not sit there and babysit your carry with heal unless it's absolutely necessary.

Taric's job is to feed your MFing carry 17 and a half double kills during lane phase with that stun/aoe combo, not to mention that the aoe is also an armor aura.

Modevasion

05-05-2011

if your carry got fed... as taric, you did your job..

AznBoySam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

twisted fate. he has plenty of potential with a AoE slow, Mana Regen, Stun, AoE long range damage, Built in teleport and ward (kinda), and pushing power.
but his attack range is just so small and he's so squishy =_=

taric is hard. the point of taric is to help get your carry fed early game and heal those in need so you can push without going back
gragas is odd in himself. AP gragas is best. his barrel roll is hard to hit IMO and his ultimate is kinda hard too

FayKinzen

05-05-2011

u cant build gragas full ap cause its useless, gragas need to go tanky other way he will suck

IM B4TMAN

05-05-2011

Taric is not the more glorious champion. Hes just a support more so than he is a tank.. In short, all he does is stun, point your team to the stunned champ, and kill them. The more in depth Taric would get all Aura items. Taric is trash alone but he shines in team fights. Will of Ancient, Starks Fervor, Aegis Shield. Anything that gives off buffs to your allies, get it. And also remember, Activate his Ult in team fights, it gives a huge amount of Attack damage to your allies.

Jonbro

05-06-2011

You can't play Taric?
That's truly truly outrageous...

Chaoticon

05-06-2011

Taric was the champion I started with right after beta. I have 300 normal wins with him and about 70 ranked games with him, but only 65% win rate in ranked. I love all the people who dont know how to farm while I babysit them and then they blame me when we lose. STOP PUSHING with autoattack MORON. Anyways...

Most people play him with his recommended aura ***** item setup. I think out of all my Taric games I've only used aura stacked items three times. I used to build him for his aura healing, 250hp/second was sexy, and want it back tbh - get rid of that trash melee dmg. Now I normally have to pickup pstone to get decent farm going in addition to my assist stacking.

Play Taric aggressively but TIGHT, don't over extend, and don't dive with your newb carry. If your carry isn't last hitting, take them all.

Killrazor

05-12-2011

i ussed to play gragas a lot as AP. he can do a ton of AOE damage. Im talking 1000+ dmg barrell, and and like 1500 damage ult. but he is really squishy for the most part.

im building him more tank with some dps now, as i find his e is really good. last game, went pure tank... randouins, fon, thornmail etc and with his w skill i was able to 1v1 a vayne that was fed and easily beat her. As well as most other champs that game... i was just basically able to outlast them... lol

he is quite versatile, but he still seems a little underpowered atm though.

YoLoSwAg Nolube

05-12-2011

Gragas only got hard cause they removed innervating locket *sniffle*