A bltiz build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodaristod

05-05-2011

So i buy blitz this days i played with him like 10-15 games 1-2 deafeats and an agressive dps/tanky build so i want to see if u agree with me...

blitz is a support tanky and some dps from spells... good for dives and help carries to get gold from kills.

so i build mana crystal 1st
sheen 2nd
boots lvl3 3rd
manamune 4rd and
then i try sunfire or if u have many tanks get trinity
then i usually go banshee -->(trinity if don't have it already)
and the item of pref at last.. depends from enemy champs (for example thronmail if they have trynd,warwick,yi etc)

and so u get some ap some ad and some tanky hybrid stats and if u play smart enought with him and his Q ability(crab) u will be ok!

so u guys what u think it is working for me anyway but i will some more opinions

Thanks for listening!

shubomber

05-05-2011

Try building Tear of the Goddess first instead of Sheen to maximize the benefit you get from it.

Otherwise that's a pretty standard Blitzcrank build. Make sure you max your grab first.

Bloodaristod

05-05-2011

i pref sheen cause of extraa dmg and farm with E otherwise u are right i max E and W for farm and so when i grab will be dead and until they get away i have ghost ignite and grab again i am the opinio of nuke when u grab. sometimes anyway getting grab antil 2 lvls

WTF TEEM0

05-05-2011

That's a good build and I used it for a long time. But IMO you should try one other thing. A lot of people laugh but since I got the legendary skin I seem to always get focused on for some weird reason. Teeemo is standing right next to me people! So I made a small change, it might work for you.

Anyways, get a regen crystal first and build it into a philosopher stone ASAP. The regen makes a big difference and lets you stay in lane always and not have to run back to town. the mana and extra gold are awesome, especially if you take the Clarity skill, you never run out of mana. You will be 1-2 levels ahead of your competition at very minumun. Even if you're almost dead, stay in lane. With your boost you can always get away if you're cautious. Be very aggressive, stand between minion waves and block the enemy expos. If they get close you grab them. Some exceptions of course, but try a game with it. I once kept a guy at lvl 1 until 5 mins in the game. They had a jungler, he was solo and every time he got close he got grabbed.

Keep the philospher stone as long as you can to max the gold output and build it into the reverie at about 25 to 28 mins in. That will give you another boost that stacks with your turbo. Nothing can touch you. Then instead of sunfire I get the frozen heart. With just those two CDR reductions your ult has a 15-18 sec refresh and you can spam it every minion wave and every battle. Your power fist has a 3 sec refresh and your turbo boost is always on. Only a half second delay.

Edit: oh yeah max W first. With the philos stone you can spam it.

Bloodaristod

05-05-2011

thanks for ur tip i will try it and frozen heart doesn't work us much as sunfire cause i have CR runes so i have the ulty already at 20-15 secs cd ))

i would like to see some more suggetions :P

Redenbacher

05-05-2011

I run Teleport/Clairvoyance most of the time, otherwise Teleport/Flash.

The Philostone is an interesting choice, but with Strength of Spirit and a Tear, I also don't have to go back unless burst down. The nice thing about the Tear is that it's the cheapest way to boost your survivability while translating in to a nice late-game item. The health regen isn't as good, but your ability to survive burst improves drastically. Exceptionally fun when baiting a tower dive!

I don't think Sunfire fits, and Glacial Shroud/Frozen Heart is a better option. Combined with Banshee's Veil, you become exceptionally tanky. Blitz doesn't need much in the way of HP thanks to his passive + Armor and MR. I tend to go Tear -> Boots -> Sheen -> Glacial Shroud -> Veil -> Finish Manamune -> Finish FH -> Finish Trinity. some things change depending on the game and what I'm facing, but that's best-case scenario.

Bloodaristod

05-05-2011

i will try it nc to reccoment me some ideas and builds :P

MaJakeIseeYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

i usually buy these items:
1)mana crystal and 2 potions
2)build tear of the goddess
3) boots of cd reduction
4)frozen heart
5)archangels staff
6)vanshees veil
7)trinity force
8) random defense item depending on enemy team

Bloodaristod

05-06-2011

u are focusing some AP but i do some melee dps and AP and tanky stuff but ur build i am sure it is working to ^^ cause of mana shield :P nc thanks guys