Marly Chanceon - Psychotic Lady Luck (Joke name, obv change)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

One of the main things Riot pushed with LoL was the removal of a lot of randomization unlike DotA. That's great, I'm happy with some of the removals, but I do like that randomization here and there. So I decided to come up with a Champion whom revolves around randomization, as she is... the Psychotic Lady Luck

Concept Art/Details:

http://i51.tinypic.com/n53p1c.jpg

I figured she should look somewhat scraggly and a bit off the edge to match her being out of her mind kinda deal.

Taunt: The only luck you have, is bad luck!
Joke: Stop staring like that! I'm not that good lucking!
Laugh: idk generic Psychotic laugh here

Some Attack/Move Quotes: (Some not making much sense to add to the Psychotic
"Oh look, a penny!"
"May luck watch over me"
"Your luck has ended."
"*Hums* the mario theme"

Champion Breakdown

Type: Supportive/Harassing Mage
Attack Range: Ranged (I'm not quite good with range #'s I was thinking the same range as Soraka?)
Movement Speed: 315
Base Stats: 777 HP. 388 Mana (Huhuhuh) Oh, and her HP gain per level is relativity low to make up for a support champ having nearly 800HP start of the game

Q: Sonic Scream (Generic purple sound wave **** for image)
(Active Skill-shot AOE Wave (Similar type to Sona's ult, but not an ult nor an AOE stun))
Ranks 1 2 3 4 5
Magical Damage: 75 / 125 / 170 / 220 / 250 (+0.65 Ability Power)
Mana Cost: 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150
Cooldowns: 25/22/20/18/15
Bonus Effects:
20% chance to heal yourself for 35% of magic damage delt (After resistances(Champions only not minions))
20% chance to restore 75% of the mana used to cast.
20% to stun the enemy for 1 second.
20% chance to give the target a case of bad luck, making them have an increased miss chance
10% chance of setting the spells cooldown to 10 seconds right away

After 7 casts the 1 second stun chance is increased to 100% and the stun is raised to 2 seconds (resets back down to 1 cast next cast)
After 3 casts the mana and miss chance is split 50/50 (helps keep her mana pool decent or save deny an enemy from last hitting)

W: Lucky Touch (Glowing Lady Finger Image)
(Targeted Ally Support)
Ranks 1 2 3 4 5
Mana Cost: 50 / 80 / 110 / 150 / 200
Cooldowns: 30/28/26/25/20
Effects:
20% chance to give the target a magical shield base of 75/125/150/200/250 damage (+0.67 AP) (THE SHIELD TAKES TRUE DAMAGE)
20% chance to infuse the allied champion with mana equal to 50% of your max mana and 50% of their current mana
20% chance to give the target 25% increased movement and attack speed for 2/3/5/6/8 seconds depending on skill level
20% chance reduce the allied cool downs by 5 seconds for all their skills
10% chance to heal the target for 35% of their current HP

After 7 casts the heal chance is 100% and the heal goes up to 45% of their current HP
After 3 casts the Mana/Haste is increased to 50/50 chance

E: Luck Emanates (No idea for the icon)
(Passive with active)
Ranks 1 2 3 4 5
Mana Cost: 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150
Cooldown: 20 seconds all levels
Unique Passive:
On enemy cast; 5/10/15/20/25% chance to reduce incoming damage on incoming projectile (Targeted skill, does not apply to skill shots) Applies to allies within a 1000 range area (Cooldown of 7 seconds when it procs)
Active:
Em bowed with good luck <Champ Name> can silence all enemy champions in a 1000 area for 0.5/1/1.5/2/3 seconds depending on skill level

R: Psychosis (No idea for the icon)
Active Ult
Ranks 1 2 3
Mana Cost: 250 / 280 / 300 / 350 / 400
Cooldown: 77 seconds
Ability:

Sends the other team into a Psychosis state eliminating vision of team mates (like nocturne) for 3/5/6 seconds in addition enemies in a state of extreme Psychosis will not be able to use any summoner skills (Idk if this is even possible it'd probably have to be special coded just for her so this may change)

Scratch that, replace the silence on summoner skills with a small DoT (ill run some calculations and edit the damage here)

Mirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Forgot to say i'm going to run the calculations to see how her skills match up in a real match ill edit post later, also more concept art.

Mirage

05-05-2011

After doing some calculations I found that in a laning phase her Q's heal would be over-powered since it's AOE. The Q is now changed to only take the health from champion hits, not minion hits.

Also, instead of having to code something from scratch for disabling summoner skills, just a simple global DoT on Psychosis seems to fit well, not a really strong one, just one to contribute to the chaos.

20% chance to restore 50% of the mana used to cast. <--- Changed to 75%

leminlyme

05-05-2011

les bump. Interesting concept Like the Ult idea.

Observer Kirby

05-05-2011

"Let me take you for a Trip"

Mirage

05-05-2011

Bump for feed-back on changes and potential help with a lore?