Kennen vs Vlad laning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bob000

05-05-2011

Pushing someone to their tower is almost never the answer. I'd gladly compete for last hits with my tower to rush past those early levels where vlad is weak.

Crostol

05-05-2011

i play kennen a lot, and i always had problems against vlad, but i found the solution (at least it works for me) get an hextech revolver as soon as posbile and haras him hard, if you take damage, just hit mionios with your q and heal.

Xandune808

05-05-2011

The hextech revolver sounds like an interesting idea. I'll have to try that the next time I play. It's total cost is definitely affordable early on, so that might be a good idea. I usually don't consider it for my build as AP Kennen, since there are better items than Will of the Ancients or Hextech Gunblade in most cases.

JohnnyThrash

05-06-2011

I just played a game where Kennen went up against me in mid. He got to about level six, tried to gank a side lane, died, rage quit, gg 20 minutes

Iolaus

05-06-2011

I find Kennen to be one of Vladimir's 'counters' in a lane - he is sooooo good from levels 2 to 6 (after which his burst falls off). Those are the main levels where Vlad is pretty ****. The MOST important thing about Kennen is the use of his W passive autoattack. Use this to either get a combo off, stun, back up again, or force Vlad to use 20% of his hp for pool. Rinse and repeat, and you're zoning him in no time.