Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jack Vance, the Gygaxian Archmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

05-05-2011

This is intended to be a manaless burst caster like the classic D+D wizard. AP ratios are low because so many other things scale, but the cooldown on individual charges being so long forces him to conserve his spells to defend himself.

Magic missile 30 (+0.15AP) damage each to the nearest 1/2/3/4/5 enemy targets. can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 8 seconds

Chain Lighning 50 (+0.35AP) damage each in a "guided bounce." select a target, and lighning will bounce to the nearest enemy closer to the target than where it started. (it jumps back and forth a lot when fired through minions, but normally wont hit all of them) Can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 15 seconds. range goes up with rank.

Fireball: large (larger as leveled) AoE, 100(+0.2) damage, can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 15 seconds

Meteor swarm: GP's old ult, non-global (2000 range?) with no slow and 100 (+0.3AP) damage per meteor hit. Also, 1/2/3 ammo , 30 seconds to recover a charge
---------------------
I'll fix this up more once I get some sleep... Ive been up too long already. But feel free to share your thoughts.

/joke: I attack the darkness.

Rakaydos

05-05-2011

only 18 views? guess there's not many D+D players...

Thrackerzod

05-05-2011

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PLUS ONE from me. I like the idea of a guy with 4 ammo-system abilities. What's the passive?