Jack Vance, the Gygaxian Archmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

05-05-2011

This is intended to be a manaless burst caster like the classic D+D wizard. AP ratios are low because so many other things scale, but the cooldown on individual charges being so long forces him to conserve his spells to defend himself.

Magic missile 30 (+0.15AP) damage each to the nearest 1/2/3/4/5 enemy targets. can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 8 seconds

Chain Lighning 50 (+0.35AP) damage each in a "guided bounce." select a target, and lighning will bounce to the nearest enemy closer to the target than where it started. (it jumps back and forth a lot when fired through minions, but normally wont hit all of them) Can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 15 seconds. range goes up with rank.

Fireball: large (larger as leveled) AoE, 100(+0.2) damage, can store up to 1/2/3/4/5 charges, and a charge recharges after 15 seconds

Meteor swarm: GP's old ult, non-global (2000 range?) with no slow and 100 (+0.3AP) damage per meteor hit. Also, 1/2/3 ammo , 30 seconds to recover a charge
---------------------
I'll fix this up more once I get some sleep... Ive been up too long already. But feel free to share your thoughts.

/joke: I attack the darkness.

Rakaydos

05-05-2011

only 18 views? guess there's not many D+D players...

Thrackerzod

05-05-2011

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PLUS ONE from me. I like the idea of a guy with 4 ammo-system abilities. What's the passive?