New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor Kamahl View Post
Where is my Malphite skin Riot!? I see it right there in the test realm! This is an outrage!
st pattys day.. i was looking forward to it too, but another week or two wont kill anyone.

@Ghost Skins : i just got the limited union fiddle, so ill probably just get the spooky gangplank one.... and here i thought they were going to be halloween skins... I think SORAKA should have a ghost skin, but hey cant win em all i suppose...

@Ezreal: i will probably wait to see if they put out any other skins for ezreal... hard to believe they wouldnt... no point in having more than one skin for a toon, ya know? Im sorry but in all honesty this greenshirt ezreal just does not pop... can barely tell the difference from the classic skin... =/ (sorry!)

@Tryn: Cool skin... never played the char tho. But then again ive never played Gangplank and im definately buying that skin.. =]

oh, and honestly I hope that ezreal IS 6300ip... along with more champions that they release. I realize anyone can just go buy a riotcard and buy him that way, but itl decrease the amount of (dare i say it) unworthy people picking him up on day one. It just seems silly to sell a champ for 975RP unless they are worth 63kIp! I think Udyr was the only one to be 63k... and that is probably the least-deserving champion to have that price out of all the post-release heroes. There are lots of players that have an immense surplus of IP... we need more 'gold-sinks' so-to-speak. I have 8k, and only 4 of the original champs left to unlock...

Keep up the good work riot... I love collecting skins and the dynamic that a new champ can bring. Customer for life.

EDIT= bought gangplank just now, so i guess i have around 5kIp

Ashblade

03-08-2010

your marketing strategy here makes no sense to me, I know ezreal is going to be popular, b/c of skillshots but the bundle is the same price as the morde pack and it had 2 skins..im confused...bundles are supposed to be good deals..I guess thats why i have 10k IP...

ZabuzaPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2010

FREEEEEDOOOOM!!! Braveheart

This Tryde skin is awesome i love it and i have to buy Ezrael

zarahkal

03-09-2010

i'd like to see some awesome sivir skin!!

ALightJedi

Recruiter

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferrit View Post
Would it be possible to have at least one skin for each character? I can't wait for Shaco to have one!
Make shaco look like Ronald McDonald.. and make Annie look like wendy's lol

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

03-09-2010

There can only be one Highlander!

I'll be honest, those Ghost skins are pretty sick!

Cindjor

03-09-2010

i love how people complain about new maps that will come out soon. BECAUSE WE PAID ZERO DOLLARS FOR IT. oh em gee, just be grateful for what you have. go donate like 10k USD to RIOT and then you can complain about what gets made or not.

i'm going to get Ezrael cuz i'm bored of everyone else!!! and i <3 skillshots ^^

aldariz

03-09-2010

now you just need to make tryn black, make him yell alot, give him an eyepatch and a small targe, change whirlwind to charge and make him decapitate enemies (instead of charges of bloodlust, hed get heads).

actually, no, that would be too awesome...

TonyFeelgood

03-09-2010

Yay, been waiting so long for the ghosts to come out

madroxthree

03-09-2010

must buy riot points.... arghhh

when will they be available for local purchase in the philippines?
i want to buy these things so much but i'm a student with no credit card yet!
ghost skins.. drool.