New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPewPewUQQ

03-14-2010

wow mrcrumb u changed the post without any explanation as to WHY the patch was delayed. That was a low blow.

Kryous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

How much IP will ezreal be??

bigbote

03-14-2010

Loving the Ghost Gangplank Skin because it reminds me of Le Chuck from Monkey Island

darkn

03-14-2010

Seriously riot just make one post regarding the patch, even if its telling us there is error and we have to wait a few extra days. That alone will make more than half of us happier just to get a reply then wait around not knowing what in the world is going on. Sry but you guys failed on this one

kjgkjgkgklfgl

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subu View Post
Every Night, i go to sleep wishing the update will come out when i wake up
</3
lol
You have no life, do you

WNxRedkn1ght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

When is the upcomming patch i thought it was gunna be yesterday but guess i was wrong

saddenheart

03-15-2010

Yeah I must say Riot, keep up the good work. Because all your doing is pissing off your fans, when all they are asking is for you to post if there was a error or something, but instead you haven't replied to one of our questions, and there have been quite a few of them, some of them even pleading with you to just tell us what is going on. Instead tho, the questions just keep building up and honestly a lot of people have put money into this game and to see poor service like this is a outrage. You disappointed me on this one guys.

DoctorLove

03-15-2010

Will we be told when this patch & the server downtime are coming or will it be yet another surprise scheduled maintenance we discover one evening?

Mitiai

03-15-2010

Samurai Trynd O_o Looks cool

AEIOWNU

03-15-2010

I am going to have to agree with most people on this. I have waited until today to post anything because I had some hope that Riot would do the right thing here. The problem though is that they didnt. No post about the release date is just irresponsible and rude to their supporters. One day we are being thanked for being faithfull and voting them as the best new game etc. etc. and now we are being treated like ****. I say that we boycott the new champ and the new skins and no one spend money on them when they finally do get released. Show them that we arent going to take being treated this way and that we won't spend money if they dont show us some respect.