Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnightwhite

03-14-2010

Release the patch already!!

darkapples

Recruiter

03-14-2010

It'll probably come out Wednesday, seeing as how it's St. Patrick's Day, AND a Wednesday (champion rotation).

Lenigmatique

Recruiter

03-14-2010

Probably, but it's strange than they change of mind without announce it.
T.T i wanted to play it today xD

fifteenspade

03-14-2010

Quote:
Nabonidus:
.....I know a few scottish people that would be offended by that statement. St. Patrick's Day is an Irish holiday, not scottish. You might be thinking of "Saint Andrews Day", which was/is a popular feast holiday in Scotland.8P

But, I digress. Perhaps they ARE waiting for the holiday, since a lot of people are going to be off. But I doubt they're doing it because it fits better with the Highlander skin. Perhaps you could stretch Ezreal's skin to the whole 'wearing green' tradition, but I somehow doubt the delay had to do with any of these things.

i know its a irish holiday im just sayin St patricks days comin up and the skins are green so thats my guess 2 days until it comes out

Gwent

Recruiter

03-14-2010

Too lazy to go back and read to see if someone had already posted this but this can currently be seen on leaguecraft's homepage:

"Nottingham Ezreal Bundle

We'll be releasing a new champion, and you'll have the opportunity to pick up the first skin for this new champ at 50% off. Snag the always fashionable Ezrael along with his Nottingham threads at a reduced price. But remember: this offer will be available for a limited time only.

Ezreal Champion + Nottingham Ezreal skin (normally 1495 RP), will be only 1235 RP!

This bundle will be available only until Sunday, March 14, so don't miss out! Click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase this Ezreal bundle.

Ghost Skins Have Arrived!

If you've ever played a game as either Gangplank or Fiddlesticks, you might have noticed two particular phantom skins at the champion selection that exhibit a conspicuous lack of availability. Well, the wait is over. The Spooky Gangplank and Spectral Fiddlesticks skins are on their way!

To celebrate the coming of the ghosts, these skins will be available for 20% off through the weekend. After this Sunday, March 14, the ghost skins will return to their regular price. Oh, it's a good day to be a RuneterranÂ… unless of course you're afraid of ghosts. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these ghost skins."

I shall maintain my faith a few more hours

harryman

03-14-2010

@ gwent

i will remain faithful for the next few hours as well, however, if they were to release it they would release it at the beginning of the day (middle of the night), not in the afternoon whilst people are playing.

i for one have been looking forward for this toon for almost 2 weeks. i woke up, excitedly turned on my laptop, turned on league of legends, and it said "all updates complete" without updating anything so i didn't even play. i went back to bed xD

Subu

Recruiter

03-14-2010

Quote:
harryman:
@ gwent

i will remain faithful for the next few hours as well, however, if they were to release it they would release it at the beginning of the day (middle of the night), not in the afternoon whilst people are playing.

i for one have been looking forward for this toon for almost 2 weeks. i woke up, excitedly turned on my laptop, turned on league of legends, and it said "all updates complete" without updating anything so i didn't even play. i went back to bed xD

Every Night, i go to sleep wishing the update will come out when i wake up
</3
lol

ddaimyo

03-14-2010

Quote:
Subu:
Every Night, i go to sleep wishing the update will come out when i wake up
</3
lol

You expect the patch to come out on a weekend?

MORRTHAN

03-14-2010

Is there any chance of a Malphite or Nasus skin? Or, let's say, another map? or some new game mode? Or something that isn't a new champion?

ddaimyo

03-14-2010

Quote:
Morthan:
Is there any chance of a Malphite or Nasus skin? Or, let's say, another map? or some new game mode? Or something that isn't a new champion?

Malphite has a skin in the game files already. Not sure why it hasn't been released yet. New game mode and new maps are currently in development.