New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fedrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revander View Post
They probably don't feel like repeating themselves over and over. There are people out there, that even if someone says something, they won't take the time to look for it lol. Anyways, they ninja'd out the date for the patch bundle bonanza, so it probably means they ran into errors, and personally I'd like them to fix the errors before putting out the patch, unless everyone wants a patch that crashes the servers and just creates more rage around the community.

i agree totally but a simple "hey guys wev ran into errors with the patch were gonna delay the release till further notice" would be GREAT i kno id understand wld be just water under the bridge but they saw the thread cause they changed the original text its just sorta backhanded no communication this game if great and iv spent a good amount of money on riot points but jeez some communication wld do wonders...anything at all.

darkapples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

And still, we wait..

saddenheart

03-13-2010

And wait, and wait......

Tsukimizu

03-13-2010

Wow, I'm kinda amazed that no one has figured out when the patch will be released yet. I saw the skins and was sure when it would be coming out lol. I'm not dissing on you guys or anything, but I can tell you that if you connect the dots between the skins and what's coming up soon you'll get it ^-^

Kitteh

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukimizu View Post
Wow, I'm kinda amazed that no one has figured out when the patch will be released yet. I saw the skins and was sure when it would be coming out lol. I'm not dissing on you guys or anything, but I can tell you that if you connect the dots between the skins and what's coming up soon you'll get it ^-^
..W-..What? Who?

Connect the dots? Look here, sir, if you know something, you'd better tell us now. D:<

SpicyPansit

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadJester View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
That thread was amazing =D

fifteenspade

03-13-2010

guys what he means is odds r in the 3 days the patch will come out since one the skins is a scottish one and st patricks days comin up and all

Torinux

03-13-2010

Anyways I already spent the 4k RP I had left on other skins, gotta buy more next week I'm feeling kinda MILKED by Riot XD

Nabonidus

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteenspade View Post
guys what he means is odds r in the 3 days the patch will come out since one the skins is a scottish one and st patricks days comin up and all
.....I know a few scottish people that would be offended by that statement. St. Patrick's Day is an Irish holiday, not scottish. You might be thinking of "Saint Andrews Day", which was/is a popular feast holiday in Scotland.8P

But, I digress. Perhaps they ARE waiting for the holiday, since a lot of people are going to be off. But I doubt they're doing it because it fits better with the Highlander skin. Perhaps you could stretch Ezreal's skin to the whole 'wearing green' tradition, but I somehow doubt the delay had to do with any of these things.

SaitoSan

03-14-2010

I didn' read preview posts but i have one question: WHEN WILL BE UPDATE !!!! ????