New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bskhacker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

wow I don't think I have ever seen so many people freak out about a patch that is a little late. When it dose come out it I'm sure that it will be worth the wait so settle down and wait.

Cptwinker

03-11-2010

I have no problem waiting, I would just love a post by Riot regarding the patch and what is happening.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Just tell me riot if the new champ is comming soon or not i have ip but if hes not coming now i can spend on another champ and gather ip again >.> just an answer please

BadRock

03-11-2010

Nottingham Ezreal should have his hood up, right now it just looks stupid and references something without putting much effort into appeal, please put his hood up. For the love of god, do it.

Nefarious Bovine

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris11 View Post
At this rate, the skins will only be on sale for 2 days, lolwtfomghax?

-Chris
That line was changed to "This bundle will be available through the end of the first weekend post-patch" Which means Riot either has a great sense of humor, and/or the patch is next week. Although Scheduled Server Maintenance (3-12-10) 12AM-4AM (PST) could be it.

God of Life

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious Bovine View Post
That line was changed to "This bundle will be available through the end of the first weekend post-patch" Which means Riot either has a great sense of humor, and/or the patch is next week. Although Scheduled Server Maintenance (3-12-10) 12AM-4AM (PST) could be it.
They actually had the nerve to do this!?!?!?!? RIOT STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR NEWS POSTS AND COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT IS WRONG, Dont change one line saying itll be out later then it said originally... Just make a post explaining what is wrong and everyone will be fine. Dont just quietly change one sentence to make everything better...jesus this is getting worse and worse as the days go on...

DoomGuyBFG

03-11-2010

Cool, can't wait for the new champ.

By the way, where's my pink haired Trist?? Been waiting forever for her! =(

nekei

03-12-2010

i think they will be allsome but haw muth is he going to be ip??????????????\

auralvampire

03-12-2010

need moar teemo skins imo

Omnitruce

03-12-2010

The maintenance for today 1-4a.m was not the patch. Sorry guys.