New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raike

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chthulu View Post
omg wtb a friar tuck gragas skin.
oh my ****s yes

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Hey MrCrumb, can you state the exact day the patch will be implemented? I just wanna buy the stuff before this weekend, I'll be on vacation and I don't wanna miss the discounts

x Warlock x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

O M G!!! This is the reason I love Riot... I posted several times in past threads about how they needed to Bring back the Ghost Gangplank!!! and here it is! Im so exited.. I hope they stick around for awhile so i can buy em when i get payed.

Legacies15

03-09-2010

Was there ever mention of Ezrael's IP cost? Will he be a 3150 champ like Mordekaiser is, or will he be a 6300 one (hopefully not lol)?

MUNDO CLEAVAGE

03-09-2010

WTF?! Why are there no Teemo skins? How about some love for the little guy Riot!

Sup Dood

Friend of Urf

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Nottingham Ezrael needs a hat!
So disappointed, they should have gave him a Link hat. Would have been fine, its the same thing as doing a Braveheart trynd skin.

Torinux

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup Dood View Post
So disappointed, they should have gave him a Link hat. Would have been fine, its the same thing as doing a Braveheart trynd skin.
He's supposed to be a Robin Hood-esque skin, not a Link one?

SofaKingAwsome

03-09-2010

Sigh, i wish they didnt post this yesterday, because of past experiences this would suggest that the patch would happen today. Now i have to go through all day tomorrow waiting to play Ezreal....this sucks

fuzzy logic

03-09-2010

That Ezrael skin is... boring... very boring.

Pointless poster away!

Triple6

03-09-2010

New skins and new champs are nice and dandy, and though at the moment it may equal more money but you guys (riot) gotta look on this as more of a long term investment, alotta ppl like new champs but even more ppl like gameplay in the long run, the rank system, clans and most important of all new maps should be the priority now, we got alotta champs as it is lol, but basically one map does actually get boring, even 5 maps would hold this game solid for a long time, and like 3 diff game modes and im not just speaking for myself here, most half decent players or better will agree with me. More maps and features = a bigger population in the long run, np with skins and champs but atleast show some intent towards expanding the core aspects of the game, anyway nice bundle, great game loving it for now.