Question Re: Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoSponge

03-10-2010

My AP teemo gets a mejai's and rod of ages (for durability). I don't get "in" the fight. I shroom, blind, drop poison dots, and gank. If I can stack the mejai's with assists and poison tick ks, I have (0.8 * 300) + 650 = 890 dmg mushrooms. Rylai's scepter also gives you HP, more AP, and a long-duration snare on your poison and decent one on blinding dart = more assists.

CodeOrange

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousGOD View Post
Need honest answers.

I never see any AP Teemo's anymore, is this actually a bad strat? Is there a good strat with AP Teemo?

Our are people just in love with attack speed/auto attack heroes?
AP Teemo is great... just until you hit mid/high teir games, where the players should automatically get merc treads to counter your ass. Taking the teirs into consideration, you still stomp bads in low tier games (with the exception of highlander Yi). Smurf away!

AS/Phys DPS Teemo may be viable, but there are better carries out there.

Much. Better. Carries.

Spoing

03-23-2010

Merc treads reduce shroom damage by 40%. So 890 shroom will be 534 damage. And don't forget the magic resist. And AD teemo scales better into end game

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoing View Post
Merc treads reduce shroom damage by 40%. So 890 shroom will be 534 damage. And don't forget the magic resist. And AD teemo scales better into end game
they fixed that issue, the damage is separate now. and if you play ad teemo, you might as well not play him at all.