Akali's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmaonade200

05-04-2011

If you don't know how to double proc her double passive at level 1, please learn before trying her out in normal games =\

I understand if you need a doran's or an amplifying tome to get dual passive, but if have absolutely no passives proc'd at the beginning of the game, I'm gonna be sad :'(

Yanae

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaonade200 View Post
If you don't know how to double proc her double passive at level 1, please learn before trying her out in normal games =\

I understand if you need a doran's or an amplifying tome to get dual passive, but if have absolutely no passives proc'd at the beginning of the game, I'm gonna be sad :'(
im a fan of akali with double-passive at lvl1, but tbh imho her ap-passive isnt THAT great AND you'll need a whole set of runes to get both from the start.

first after starting with her, i went dorans blade with standard-runes and had only her ad-passive, later i switched to a set of ad-runes with amplifying tome to get both, but its quite expensive (ip-wise) to get both. and usually ppl dont spend 1-2k on a completely new champ.
besides, i could understand you if you were talking about ranked games. but normal games? srsly wtf?

Luk Candy

Recruiter

05-05-2011

Imagine building a rune page for a champ that you randomly came across and wanted to try out, just to play a normal game and see if you like it.

HeXiiS

05-05-2011

just went 13-1 in a ranked game with this build.

revolver->boots->mejais->sheen->lichbane

got 20 stacks fairly early (about 260ish ap) so i decided to finish my lich bane instead of rylais, so my lich bane procs hit like 320