Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmaonade200

05-05-2011

If you don't know how to double proc her double passive at level 1, please learn before trying her out in normal games =\

I understand if you need a doran's or an amplifying tome to get dual passive, but if have absolutely no passives proc'd at the beginning of the game, I'm gonna be sad :'(

Yanae

05-05-2011

Quote:
lmaonade200:
If you don't know how to double proc her double passive at level 1, please learn before trying her out in normal games =\

I understand if you need a doran's or an amplifying tome to get dual passive, but if have absolutely no passives proc'd at the beginning of the game, I'm gonna be sad :'(

im a fan of akali with double-passive at lvl1, but tbh imho her ap-passive isnt THAT great AND you'll need a whole set of runes to get both from the start.

first after starting with her, i went dorans blade with standard-runes and had only her ad-passive, later i switched to a set of ad-runes with amplifying tome to get both, but its quite expensive (ip-wise) to get both. and usually ppl dont spend 1-2k on a completely new champ.
besides, i could understand you if you were talking about ranked games. but normal games? srsly wtf?

Luk Candy

Recruiter

05-05-2011

Imagine building a rune page for a champ that you randomly came across and wanted to try out, just to play a normal game and see if you like it.

HeXiiS

05-06-2011

just went 13-1 in a ranked game with this build.

revolver->boots->mejais->sheen->lichbane

got 20 stacks fairly early (about 260ish ap) so i decided to finish my lich bane instead of rylais, so my lich bane procs hit like 320