Rads user Kernel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YellowsURGE

06-25-2011

I'm having a problem with rads_user_kernel.exe
When I try to open LoL it just displays the League of Legends logo and freezes...
Any help?
Thanks

Nerahmat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

I am having similar problems and I'm not using Comodo either.... Yo Riot, how about you show signs of life and explain what the hell is going on here and how we can fix it, or at least give an estimated fix date?

Fieasco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Yea, a response would be greatly appreciated. It seems to be happening to a large group of people and I don't appreciate my LoL client acting like malware.

Fieasco

06-29-2011

Rock and Roll, still no response.

Fieasco

07-02-2011

Bump.

Fieasco

07-04-2011

bump

Zkaiser

07-05-2011

I'll bump this. I think I may be experiencing this as well.

Fieasco

07-05-2011

bump

Fieasco

07-06-2011

Bump...

TYRONE 420

07-06-2011

bumping this too, because I had a similar issue with my other desktop, and now my client isn't opening.
riot staff needs to get to this, or maybe it has something to do with the recent hack from NoS or whatever?