Rads user Kernel

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crock3rs

05-26-2011

No idea, but it's the only explanation for the +200 ping I'm getting

GalkaRDM

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock3rs View Post
No idea, but it's the only explanation for the +200 ping I'm getting
That doesn't make sense. A program accessing your computer in no way affects the speed at which data transfers over the internet. Ever think perhaps you've just got a poor connection to PvP.net?

Also, aManFromReno is most likely correct, the kernel could simply be looking at the processes running to find hacks, or even something more simple: incompatible software. People need to calm down and stop panicking every time their clearly remarkable anti-virus/malware program gives them an alert, because those programs NEVER give false positives.

Mortifis

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAVYKINS View Post
It keeps continuously freezing all my browsers. Equivalent of malware. Yay...
I'm having the same issues, as soon as I open LoL my internet goes to ****, after I close it the rads_user_kernal.exe is either still running (and have to restart to get my internet back) or it makes a critical error and closes down by itself.

I'm sorry Riot but it's been quite a while now and no fix for it, I know its Dreamhack 'n **** but when your product starts to crash people's computers and internet you really aught to fix it as a priority. Not even a official response to this.

Of course first reaction was a fresh install and so on but did not help. I can only hope the next patch or a hotfix will fix this SEVERE issue.

Either way I hope you guys can fix it so we can get back to playing .. Enough rambling from me now.

Mortifis

06-14-2011

Seriously don't understand, I cant even connect to pvp.chat most of the time and then my internet is gone even with rads_user_kernel closed down from task manager and even tried making a batch file to force shut it down.

If ANYONE has any idea how to fix this then please do share its been two weeks(or more?) since this started now.

Mortifis

06-14-2011

And the very weird thing is, after I reinstalled some days ago it ran fine for a day or two or three now it's back with a vengeance, so I'm really at a loss.

USEternal

06-14-2011

I too have had similar problems. I try to load the game but it will be stuck @ the loading screen. If I try to End Process, Rads Kernel will persist, an upon re-opening LoL a new Rads Kernel will begin processing data, so on and so forth each time I might try to shut down LoL and re-open it.

Mortifis

06-14-2011

Tried to reinstall for the fourth time and it worked for about 2 hours and then i couldnt use my browsers or do anything, but i could still talk to people on skype, msn, axon etc. Every single time with the rads_user_kernel.exe ....

It simply cannot be that you have to reinstall the game every two hours to play.. Anyone who can do anything to help this?

And yes, ive tried things like changing DNS server to open DNS and so on, but it only effects my computer and it only effects it when lol is open for a period of time. I cannot figure it out but i doubt its MY computer since its happening to alot of other people aswell.

Mortifis

06-15-2011

Tried running every antivirus/spywhere program known to man have not found a thing. So Riot it has to be something with rads_user_kernel.exe and nothing else.. Please help

Mortifis

06-15-2011

Poke to Riot, help!

Chronic69

06-15-2011

Bumping to help you ppl out

123456 ... 7