[Champion Suggestion] Nemhain the Alpha Prioress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

02-10-2012

Finally getting around to fixing poor Nemhain up this week.

Also, I've decided that I honestly don't care about dominion balance in the slightest, since clearly, Riot does not either. Some champions simply aren't viable for it, and others are overly strong, just as it is in twisted treeline.

Sooooo she'll be balanced properly for 5v5 summoner's rift, and screw dominion XD

Anyway, shall get to this a bit later ^.^

Katsuni

02-16-2012

Busy doing a ton of things right now, but finally worked out some basic information for whot the next version of Nemhain will look like.

Quote:
Tidy up the resource system

Passive: Increase healing and ditch damage entirely; also change the 20% Armour/MR reduction to instead be 12+1/level +1/bonus damage from Matronage ARMOUR SHRED only (no MR). This makes it 30-90 shred total, and further grants a reason to focus fire her dead faster. MOVE the shred to MATRONAGE from the passive!
Q: Standardize the slow to -35% at all ranks; change it to a LEAP from a CHARGE, and make it so that it lands OPPOSITE TO THE DIRECTION SHE WAS FACING AT THE TIME OF CASTING
W: Change to a DASH from a TELEPORT; MOVE the armour shred from the passive to MATRONAGE. REMOVE the +damage bonus it gives, as this would doublestack physical damage effects.
E: Standardize the silence to 2 seconds at all ranks
R: Increase damage reduction from 0.2/0.35/0.5 to 0.3/0.45/0.6

Streamline the entire design; make it simplified and less complex to look at. Want it to be obvious how it works.

Stats: Make sure to list the X/5 values as well!
REDUCE HER ARMOUR PER LEVEL SIGNIFICANTLY!
UPDATE "MANA REGEN" stat, it's no longer accurate oops!

Update the images onto the front page (also, need to finish the last 3 icons oops!)
There's a bunch of minor fixes and tweaks, but some abilities are getting shifted around a bit or changed drastically.

Ideally, I'll be trying to simplify her abilities as a whole, and make them more straightforwards to understand how they work.

Mostly, she'll be leaning a bit more defensively and team oriented, and a lil bit farther away from the damage output she can do, with direct nerfs to how matronage, battlelust and frenzy will be being changed.

I'm trying to put further emphasis, however, on encouraging targets to attack her over other choices available, and encourage a team to bring her down hard. Sort of like Cho'gath, but without the mass AoE CC as the "bait" to kill her, as well as avoiding any true hard CC.

Ideally, she should be just irritating enough, bouncing around the battlefield and knocking everyone else out of position, that yeu won't want to leave her alive, and if she does get left until the end, yeu're going to regret it.

I will, however, be ignoring dominion from now on for balance purposes. To be perfectly blunt... dominion flat out is not balanced as it is. Champions and items which are perfectly balanced in summoner's rift simply are generally either OP or UP to heavy extent in dominion. The game being sped up and near removal of team fights screws with balance so much that I simply can't be bothered to try to fix the unfixable. It's not feasibly possible to balance dominion, so I'm not going to try any longer.

Anyway, these are just preliminary notes, but since I know there's the occasional person who's still curious, figured I'd give an update. Normally I'd just sit down and do this in one night, but I've been kinda distracted and busy, so it'll have to wait and be worked out over time.

Soooo yeah, this has been the "patch preview" of Nemhain's design XD

Samus93

02-17-2012

Katsuni! Have you just started champ crafting again? Cuz about 4 days ago i just randomly got the urge to make champions, so i typed up 2 and bam, now i'm reviewing again i'll take a look at Nemhain when i have some time ye?

Katsuni

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus93 View Post
Katsuni! Have you just started champ crafting again? Cuz about 4 days ago i just randomly got the urge to make champions, so i typed up 2 and bam, now i'm reviewing again i'll take a look at Nemhain when i have some time ye?
Not so much started again. I've been making a few in my off time here and there, but I've been really, really busy as of late.

If yeu wants to see all my more recent thingies, yeu can go here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1404443

Has a mostly fullish list =3

Honestly, I'm probably not going to bother updating new champions though, as yeu'll notice that, even with bumps, most of them have not even gotten a single reply.

The main reasons to post a champion here, are to show off something yeu're proud of, and to seek additional help on making it even better. With no views/replies, neither of those occur. As such, I'm mostly just going to update Nemhain here, since she's been in need of an update for ages anyway, and there's a few people, such as yeurself, who are still interested in her specifically.

Otherwise, I'll mostly just be remaking my guide, since at least that has direct value to people, though I am noticing bumps are getting far, far less views on that as of late, and no replies, worrying me that people simply don't want the help anymore either.

The whole forum's culture seems to be sliding down into a "I don't care about anyone but myself" mentality, with just people spam bumping their own ideas and providing nil in return to anyone else.

I'm all for providing help for other people, by all means, though I'm starting to get mildly irked that people actively seek me out for help, for reviews that they know take at least an hour or two to complete, and then they don't even return the favour at all. I'm not like GRRR and demanding it, but it'd be polite, and I'm noticing the rather unwavering trend that pretty much no one even tries to pretend that they're giving anything in return.

I don't mind helping at all, I just am becoming rather disillusioned towards putting my stuff up here, since it's becoming obvious that there's no real purpose towards doing so.

Anyway, if we could get people reviewing each other again actively, and reforge the community into something that tries to help each other, then sure, I'd put more stuff up. I just don't think I'll be adding anything for the time being as there's no real reason to do so.

I'm still going to make champions though. That's just fun to do, even if they never see the light of day.

As the changelog's getting rather large... adding the last list of changes here, as well as the previous ability stats here as well, since there's no room otherwise any longer.
Changelog:
Quote:
5th May, 2011, 3:30am AST - Set "bloodied" effects to BOLD so that they stand out more obviously and are easier to read. Also, changed Bloodthirst to increasing attack speed, as per my original idea, from increasing healing received. She's hard enough to kill as it is and she needs the attack speed if building tank or jungling.
2nd June, 2011, 4:39PM AST - Minor typo fix on decimate which accidentally made it sound like it screwed up her Q instead. Oops! There will be a heavy overhaul of this champion in the near future if I ever get off my lazy butt and do it.
8th June, 2011, 11:41PM AST - MASSIVE overhaul of pretty much everything to some degree. The original design has been copy/pasted into a reply to this thread on Page 2 if anyone is interested in the pre-changes. The new design plays with her health, as well as her synergies and tankyness considerably more.
9th June, 2011, 12:04AM AST - Update COMPLETED. Took about 23 minutes of work just to get everything updated and correctly formatted.
9th June, 2011, 1:48AM AST - was in bed, and suddenly realized something was very wrong with the design. Got up to check and yep, pure scaling, no innate absorption on her W. Added in 30/level, enough to eat half a standard nuke without factoring AP or MR and such on either side. This may need balance tweaks as I'm half asleep right now, but I don't think it matters how much AP scaling or base power it has if enemies focus fire an enemy due to only being able to block 1 ability per person per 7 seconds. Once again, half asleep so this may not be accurate! XD

20th June, 2011, 7:51PM AST - Many changes here, with a few minor reworks. Not enough to completely replace the champions abilities though like last time =3

- Battlelusts' bloodied effect has been reworked; instead of draining the health of targets for 1/2/3% of their max health every second and healing her for this amount, she now instead lowers their armour/magic resistance by 20%, and reduces their health by 12% of their maximum and heals herself by 12% of her missing health. Each subsequent hit against a target that is already bloodied only gives 4% damage/healing instead. Updated with explanation of the change.
- All abilities with a health cost changed from % of max health, to a lower % of current health. This is twofold, in that she heals far less now than she did before, but also encourages her to stay at low life. Before, the max % with the high damage resistance at low life, literally meant she'd be hurting herself more than the enemies would be, which encouraged her far too much to just not attack at all. This new method, she's far more adept at low life fighting, and can tank significantly better.
- Matronage has had its' health cost removed entirely, as being double penalized for aiding an ally is a really stupid idea, and I think I must have inhaled something from having my window open while living in a ghetto to cause this in the first place. Also specified the 2 second buff duration, which I had forgotten to do so before, despite being very important information to understand the ability.
- Frenzy got some reworks to make it more in line with whot I wanted Nemhain to accomplish in the first place... to punish enemies for not killing the tank (herself) first, and to let her live longer in combat at low life. As such, the damage has been changed from 100/125/150% of her AD, to instead be a flat 125/175/225, which heals her and deals bonus damage if she has allies that are low on health or dead. This change encourages enemies further to attack her first. Also, because she now heals with her ultimate, if allies are harmed or dead, she has reduced damage reduction.
- Also added some minor notes and updates to a few different sections, and completely rewrote her overall purpose section to be more in line with her fully fleshed out form now.

21st June, 2011, 9:40pm AST - A few minor balance tweaks. Bloodthirst costs changed from 40/0/30/35, to 27.5/10/27.5/35. (27.5 is enough for 2 melee hits with 40% CDR to be used). Decimation has had its' individual cooldown increased from 6 to 12 seconds, and some rewording on her ultimate so it makes more sense.

08th October, 2011, 12:55pm AST - Many minor balance tweaks
- Bloodthirst increased to 1000 cap from 100; regeneration to 20 from 2, and bloodthirst per melee hit to 75 from 10. This means she'll generate slightly less per hit as costs are increasing respectively, but the 100 per hit desired amount, will now be reached at 33.33% CDR, which gives her more reason to stack CDR than before. Also, her passive portion, has been changed from 7.5% damage and 7.5% healing on first hit, then 2.5% damage and 2.5% healing on subsequent hits, to 8% damage and 4% heal first hit, and subsequently 4% damage and 2% healing. This makes her a bit more useful in damage, but not overpowering, and keeps her from sustaining indefinately in a dominion style game.
- Feral charge: bloodthirst cost adjusted to 275 from 27.5
- Matronage: bloodthirst cost adjusted to 75 from 10. Wanted this to still maintain 1 hit cost even with the bloodthirst change per hit
- Decimation: bloodthirst cost adjusted to 275 from 27.5
- Frenzy: bloodthirst cost adjusted to 375 from 350. Adjusted so that 1 round of each attack still costs 1 full bar of bloodthirst.
- Consolidated most notes, in a rush though so will be rewriting those later today.
- Re-bolded the bloodied benefits, as this was lost awhile ago.

14th October, 2011, 3:58pm AST - Fixed a typo (missed correcting it last patch) on the passive (thanks Samus93); also doubled the "cooldown" on her ultimate from 6 seconds to 12 seconds.

17th February, 2012, 3:22AM AST - Added a "patch preview" on page 7. Nemhain's finally getting that long overdue rework <3
Previous abilities which have been changed.
Quote:
Abilities:

Quote:
Passive: Battlelust
Quote:
Nemhain is addicted, pure and simply, to combat. When not actively tearing something apart, she grows impatient, her desire to kill rising rapidly. When shedding blood, it only heightens her desire to kill, and she feeds directly from her enemies.

Regains 20 Bloodthirst per second, up to 1000 maximum. Each melee hit also gains 75 additional Bloodthirst. "Cooldown Reduction" directly increases how fast she gains Bloodthirst, both passively and from combat. 40% CDR = +40% more Bloodthirst. Additionally, each melee hit causes the "Bloodied" effect upon the enemy damaged, granting unit sight and reducing the targets armour and magic resistance by 20% for 6 seconds. Applying the bloodied effect to a non-bloodied target deals 8% of the targets current health as magic damage, and heals Nemhain for 4% of her missing health. Attacking enemies which are already bloodied, causes each melee hit to deal 4% of the targets current health as magic damage, and heals Nemhain for 2% of her missing health.

Purpose: This has multiple purposes built into it, due to various issues. First off, it serves as her resource system. Second, it allows her to soften up enemies for her allies to start whacking them senseless. Third, it allows her to sustain herself in the jungle, but not so well in group fights; for those I wanted her to use her ultimate. This also helps restrict her power in dominion games. This also encourages her to act like a tank, in that she's supposed to constantly hit everyone and endlessly disrupt enemies; encouraging her to hit everyone in a fight helps this out considerably. It also gives her the capacity to actually fight another tank, and typically win, without being particularly powerful against lower life champions. She should still have enough healing to survive at low health as she's intended, however.
Q Skill: Feral Charge
Quote:
Nemhain dashes at a targeted enemy, slashing at them with both her axes and lands behind them. If the target is bloodied, she also slows the target, lasting longer the farther away they are from her initial casting position. There is no cooldown on the skill itself, instead, it can only target individual enemies every so often, as they gain a buff which prevents them from being charged again for a short time.

Purpose: The changes are minor, but important. The cost has gone up considerably due to how her passive, ultimate, and "Bloodied" effect have been changed, but also, the slow was reversed to be stronger in melee, allowing her to chase, but making it more effective to slow an enemy that she knocks back into her allies than to be used as a chasing tool. The odd double-AP+AD scaling has been changed as well, now that her W benefits her AD, I wanted her to be a little more clear on that.

Targets allowed: Enemy champions
Range: 800
Cooldown: Enemies gain a buff that prevents them from being targeted by Feral Charge again for 10 seconds (Creates a BLUE CIRCLE icon of an AXE over their head that gradually fades as the timer runs out.)
Slow duration: 3.0 at melee, to 1.5 at max range
Bloodthirst cost: 275
Health cost: 5% of current health

Rank 1: Charges at the target, dealing 60% of Nemhain's attack damage, and landing behind them. If the target is bloodied, their movement speed is also slowed by 20%, and damage increases to 90%.
Rank 2: Charges at the target, dealing 70% of Nemhain's attack damage, and landing behind them. If the target is bloodied, their movement speed is also slowed by 24% and damage increases to 105%.
Rank 3: Charges at the target, dealing 80% of Nemhain's attack damage, and landing behind them. If the target is bloodied, their movement speed is also slowed by 28% and damage increases to 120%.
Rank 4: Charges at the target, dealing 90% of Nemhain's attack damage, and landing behind them. If the target is bloodied, their movement speed is also slowed by 32% and damage increases to 135%.
Rank 5: Charges at the target, dealing 100% of Nemhain's attack damage, and landing behind them. If the target is bloodied, their movement speed is also slowed by 36% and damage increases to 150%.
W skill: Matronage

Quote:
Nemhain does not accept her 'children', as she thinks of the others under her protection, to be harmed, and will dive in front of them to take a hit that was meant for someone else. As she does this more often, she also becomes significantly more aggressive.

Purpose: This was added as a way to help her "guard" allies, and to give her a "snowball" effect of sorts, which would encourage enemies to further try to focus her down. The damage bonus works nicely with both her passive, as well as her Q, Feral Charge. Combined with her Q, she can move pretty much unhindered around the battlefield, being where ever she needs to be immediately. Combined with her other abilities, this should leave her without the need for a direct taunt ability.

Targets allowed: Allied champions
Range: 650
Cooldown: Allies gain a buff that prevents them from being targeted by Matronage again for 7 seconds (Creates a GREEN TRIANGLE icon over their head, shaped like a SHIELD that gradually fades as the timer runs out.)
Duration: 2 seconds
Bloodthirst cost: 75
Health cost: 0

Rank 1: Teleports in front of target allied champion and the effect of the next enemy champion attack or ability is instead directed to Nemhain. Damage from the attack is reduced by 30 +60% of her AP. Each time she intercepts an attack or ability like this, Nemhain gains +1 bonus attack damage, to a maximum of 20, losing half upon her death.
Rank 2: Teleports in front of target allied champion and the effect of the next enemy champion attack or ability is instead directed to Nemhain. Damage from the attack is reduced by 60 +70% of her AP. Each time she intercepts an attack or ability like this, Nemhain gains +1.5 bonus attack damage, to a maximum of 30, losing half upon her death.
Rank 3: Teleports in front of target allied champion and the effect of the next enemy champion attack or ability is instead directed to Nemhain. Damage from the attack is reduced by 90 +80% of her AP. Each time she intercepts an attack or ability like this, Nemhain gains +2 bonus attack damage, to a maximum of 40, losing half upon her death.
Rank 4: Teleports in front of target allied champion and the effect of the next enemy champion attack or ability is instead directed to Nemhain. Damage from the attack is reduced by 120 +90% of her AP. Each time she intercepts an attack or ability like this, Nemhain gains +2.5 bonus attack damage, to a maximum of 50, losing half upon her death.
Rank 5: Teleports in front of target allied champion and the effect of the next enemy champion attack or ability is instead directed to Nemhain. Damage from the attack is reduced by 150 +100% of her AP. Each time she intercepts an attack or ability like this, Nemhain gains +3 bonus attack damage, to a maximum of 60, losing half upon her death.

E skill: Decimation

Quote:
Slamming an enemy with the flat side of one of her axes, she sends the target flying. If the target is Bloodied, also silences them upon landing. Has no cooldown on itself but is instead prevented from targeting the same target again for a duration.

Purpose: This is meant to set enemies up for being torn apart by allies, or to be used in a gank scenario if she's jungling. Utilizing her other abilities, she can pop out of nowhere, slow an enemy, remove their defenses, and knock them back into her team mates, slowed and silenced, allowing a few free seconds of attacking them. This is a much more involved and complex method of essentially "taunting" an enemy, that requires more skill on the players' part, but can be significantly more rewarding if done well.

Range: Melee
Cooldown: Enemies gain a buff that prevents them from being decimated again for 12 seconds (Creates a Creates a YELLOW HEXAGON icon of a PAW WITH CLAWS over their head that gradually fades as the timer runs out.)
Bloodthirst Cost: 275
Health Cost: 5% of Current health

Rank 1: Backhands the target, knocking them back up to 400 distance away and dealing 40 (+0.6 AP) damage. If the target is bloodied, they are also silenced for 1 second, and damage increases to 60 (+0.9 AP).
Rank 2: Backhands the target, knocking them back up to 500 distance away and dealing 60 (+0.6 AP) damage. If the target is bloodied, they are also silenced for 1.5 second, and damage increases to 90 (+0.9 AP).
Rank 3: Backhands the target, knocking them back up to 600 distance away and dealing 80 (+0.6 AP) damage. If the target is bloodied, they are also silenced for 2 second, and damage increases to 120 (+0.9 AP).
Rank 4: Backhands the target, knocking them back up to 700 distance away and dealing 100 (+0.6 AP) damage. If the target is bloodied, they are also silenced for 2.5 second, and damage increases to 150 (+0.9 AP).
Rank 5: Backhands the target, knocking them back up to 800 distance away and dealing 120 (+0.6 AP) damage. If the target is bloodied, they are also silenced for 3 second, and damage increases to 180 (+0.9 AP).
R skill: Frenzy (Ultimate)

Quote:
Nemhain revels in combat, and is not at home unless she's drenched in blood, be it her own, her enemies, her allies, it really doesn't matter, but like any animal, she is at her most dangerous when she's either wounded, or her "children" are harmed or killed. Passively, the lower on health she becomes, the greater her damage reduction against incoming sources and the faster her attack speed becomes. Also, when activated, she bites an enemy, dealing damage. If the target is bloodied, then Frenzy gains enhanced damage and heals Nemhain for a portion of her missing health, based on the number of allies who are wounded or dead. Has no cooldown on itself, but is instead prevented from targeting the same target again for a duration.

Purpose: The passive effect was updated into her ultimate, and the healing migrated into her innate passive so that she wouldn't be forced to pick an ability while jungling. This new functionality, encourages her to engage in combat and stay there, even when low on health. It also grants her significantly stronger allied support, as she's supposed to be fighting with her allies anyways as a tank. Combined with her Q and E, she can set enemies up perfectly for her team mates to tear them apart. This also works well with her new W's bonus, further encouraging enemies to attack her without needing a taunt.

Range: Melee
Cooldown: Enemies gain a buff that prevents them from being targeted by Frenzy again for 12 seconds (Creates a RED SQUARE icon of a pair of FANGS over their head that gradually fades as the timer runs out.)
Bloodthirst cost: 375
Health Cost: 5% of Current health
Passive Benefit: For every 1% health Nemhain is missing, she attacks 0.4/0.7/1.0% faster and takes 0.2/0.35/0.5% reduced damage. This is active at all times once learned.
Scaling: To clarify, this ability does not scale from attack damage, nor ability power, unless there are allies below 50% health or dead and the targets are already bloodied. If so, then it scales directly off total attack damage.

Rank 1: Deals 125 physical damage to the targeted enemy. If the target is Bloodied, this attack also deals an additional +15% of her attack damage for each ally on the map below 50% health, or +30% of her attack damage for each ally who is dead, and she is healed for 5/10% of her missing health for each wounded/dead ally.
Rank 2: Deals 175 physical damage to the targeted enemy. If the target is Bloodied, this attack also deals an additional +20% of her attack damage for each ally on the map below 50% health, or +40% of her attack damage for each ally who is dead, and she is healed for 5/10% of her missing health for each wounded/dead ally.
Rank 3: Deals 225 physical damage to the targeted enemy. If the target is Bloodied, this attack also deals an additional +25% of her attack damage for each ally on the map below 50% health, or +50% of her attack damage for each ally who is dead, and she is healed for 5/10% of her missing health for each wounded/dead ally.

Katsuni

02-18-2012

Today's, the day, that Pooh-bear will go free! *Dancedancedance*

Alright, so Nemhain has finally gotten her overhaul after a long, lengthy wait. Personally, I think it was worth it.

With this round of changes, she's now a bit more better suited to being a tank, but is a fair bit easier to kill, so long as yeu target her first. If yeu just go "pft, ignore the tank", she can, and will, lay yeu flat on yeur butt for doing so.

She does this without making use of a taunt, nor any hard CC, as I instead relied on using multiple other methods of encouragement to attack her. As such, she uses pretty much all of my knowledge in tanking from a variety of games and sources, experience and so on, to make a tank that does not simply just go "lol-taunt + stunlock" like every other tank in the game so far.

In short, she's designed to showcase whot a tank *CAN* do, how awesome and fun they can be, without using standard, boring mechanics as a crutch. She is everything that a tank should be, minus the tired old repetitive "standard" stuff that tanks are normally stuck lugging around all the time like a ball and chain.

So... ta-da! Nemhain in her newest incarnation! (Though likely not her last XD )

Katsuni

02-18-2012

Huh... kinda sad... all that effort and lead up for the patch aaaand... not even one reply >.>

I suppose I'm not surprised, but oh well. Still disappointings.

Samus93

02-18-2012

Ye I've noticed the same thing problem is, all the old faces have disappeared, and there's not many who were actually here 6 months ago. I remember thinking in like September that the community needed to be better, but now its just sad .... every morning I see a first page flooded with self bumps (maybe 5 in 50 will be actual posts on someone elses concept) and the quality of reviews now is just pathetic. But what can we do? Ive been starting the old method, reviewing other ideas and requesting reviews in return, and that kinda gets you some notice. But people are becoming more self-centered right now.... But hey, did you see Ames commenting everywhere? at least thats one improvement

Katsuni

02-18-2012

I did notice it yes. I'm not sure if it's after noticing the forum was falling apart, or simply idle curiosity, but it's nice either way.

Unfortunately it's going to make people more self centered as well.

I'd do more reviews, but honestly, I'm stuck putting most of my time at the moment to more important things, and when I am doing champcrafting stuffs, it's generally working on the new guide update, which is honestly supposed to be more effective than a single review anyway.

In short, I'd rather write the definitive guide on a professional level so anyone can learn to do it on their own, than try to provide tiny snippets here and there a lil bit at a time. It's more effort, but if people READ it, it should help out a ton more than simply reviewing all the time.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully the community gets a lil better. I do feel guilty at not reviewing, but considering the time I'm pouring into the new guide, and have previously spent on the last one, all I can really do for reviews these days are "read the Fing manual" and provide a link, since virtually anything I'd say is already covered already >.>;

Samus93

02-18-2012

Yes i actually agree with you on this, that Creation Tips is solid gold, and will help out a heap more people then just the occasional review. Half the reason I've started reviewing again is sentimentality (reminds me of last year), half because it will hopefully mean more people reviewing my champs, and half for funsies but as i said, i'll happily take another look at Nemhain. I liked the old hyena, thought she was pretty close to being finished so i doubt i'll find anything wrong, but i'll take one last look anyway

Katsuni

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus93 View Post
Yes i actually agree with you on this, that Creation Tips is solid gold, and will help out a heap more people then just the occasional review. Half the reason I've started reviewing again is sentimentality (reminds me of last year), half because it will hopefully mean more people reviewing my champs, and half for funsies but as i said, i'll happily take another look at Nemhain. I liked the old hyena, thought she was pretty close to being finished so i doubt i'll find anything wrong, but i'll take one last look anyway
Well I did a review earlier, but I'm not going to do many for awhile, maybe one or two here and there.

Still, I do miss helpings peoples directly, so maybe a few more.

Also thanksies in advance, I shall looks forwards to yeur new thoughts on her ^.^

Lemme know if there's anything yeu wants looked at!