[Guide] Offensive Heimerdinger - How to not be rubbish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Updated.

Drega

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
The reason why he can do this is simple, turrets do farming for you while your out of your lane
QFT. Although my favorite is getting Champion kills while I'm back at base buying stuff. ^_^

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drega View Post
QFT. Although my favorite is getting Champion kills while I'm back at base buying stuff. ^_^
I just rofl when that happens, some noob runs into a bush that has 2 level 2's in it, and they're like SIXTEEN TURRETS WHAT I DO and run in circles until they die.

xrats

03-09-2010

Good heimer players dont use turrets except late game.You start with level 1 turret and after this you max your second and third skill.You can use exhaust/ignite/flash to be even more deadly and aggresive.I agree in general with your item list.

Dodd

03-09-2010

I can see how that makes sense, but I think we can all agree that one level of turrets is vital. Your other skills are rubbish at level 1.

nod43

03-09-2010

excellent guide.

Chingmeister

03-10-2010

I must be doing it wrong?

I take middle often. I typically level turrets over everything else. I push. I initiate team fights. I am very aggressive. I don't gank.

Yet somehow... I manage to win within 20 minutes most of my games. I really should make a Heimer domination guide...sometime....just to dispell the myths out there...

Dodd

03-11-2010

The key is just to be aggressive, this guide isn't really all that comprehensive.

xrats

03-12-2010

If someone wins games at 20 mins with heimer then his opponents are very weak.Its simple.

MXncRnA8TOahmoK7

03-19-2010

Great guide in general. I main heimer, and I can't understand people who don't use him offensively.

I'd add in two pieces of advice. One, while laning, set up your turrets to minimize your opponent's ability to harass them. (Semi circle when against small AoE, very tight clump against Ashe, multiple clumps spread FAR apart against large AoE (nasus). Two, in team fights, set up turrets all along a lane BEFORE the fight begins. This is great for discouraging their champs to chase your champs if you lost, and for boosting your team's confidence.