Xin Zhao or Heimerdinger?

Xin zHao 10 52.63%
Heimerdinger 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Xin zhao or heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

so im soooo torn between these two . i know they are two diff playstyles like heimer pushing domination and xin dive into team pentakillness and i really want to know which u guys would choose?
i would also plan to get commando for xin skin and blast zone sin for heimy depending which one i get.......
so i would just like your opinion on which one You would get.

thnx

Draghinaazzo

05-04-2011

xin because he is as op as irelia

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

LMAO i JUST posted the POLL and wtf a reply? lol thnxpls vote guys as well as give ur opinion

Draghinaazzo

05-04-2011

nvm no1 is as op as irelia

XTreeX

05-04-2011

so people like xin better thats understandable.....please keep the responses comin gin guys

ComradeHX

05-04-2011

Xin runs into the enemy; heimer wants the enemy to run into him/his turrets.

Normally Xin would do well because heimer is just not that great in instantaneous response to threat(put down turret, stun, put down another; first turret is down or maybe the stun missed/cleansed...just generally a lot of fail unless the Heimer is fed with high AP); it only gets worse with junglers that take smite...that + nunu = your newly built turret is down in 2 seconds and you are 50% as effective as you were...

XTreeX

05-04-2011

hmmm a un fed heimer with his first enmy turret down and pushed could still do well to help other lanes............