Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao or Heimerdinger?

Xin zHao 10 52.63%
Heimerdinger 9 47.37%
Voters 19 .

Xin zhao or heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

05-04-2011

so im soooo torn between these two . i know they are two diff playstyles like heimer pushing domination and xin dive into team pentakillness and i really want to know which u guys would choose?
i would also plan to get commando for xin skin and blast zone sin for heimy depending which one i get.......
so i would just like your opinion on which one You would get.

thnx

Draghinaazzo

05-04-2011

xin because he is as op as irelia

XTreeX

05-04-2011

LMAO i JUST posted the POLL and wtf a reply? lol thnxpls vote guys as well as give ur opinion

Draghinaazzo

05-04-2011

nvm no1 is as op as irelia

XTreeX

05-04-2011

so people like xin better thats understandable.....please keep the responses comin gin guys

ComradeHX

05-04-2011

Xin runs into the enemy; heimer wants the enemy to run into him/his turrets.

Normally Xin would do well because heimer is just not that great in instantaneous response to threat(put down turret, stun, put down another; first turret is down or maybe the stun missed/cleansed...just generally a lot of fail unless the Heimer is fed with high AP); it only gets worse with junglers that take smite...that + nunu = your newly built turret is down in 2 seconds and you are 50% as effective as you were...

XTreeX

05-04-2011

hmmm a un fed heimer with his first enmy turret down and pushed could still do well to help other lanes............