NESL Match of the Week #6

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dafrekknpope

05-05-2011

CCM(HKGG) vs. RS stream got cancelled, CCM did not have the tournament client downloaded
Anyone know another stream to catch it at?

lllllIIIIllllll

05-05-2011

zzz cancelled

deadidiot

05-05-2011

every week this is happening. why?? every week like 1-3 matches are cancelled kind of a let down don't you think?

Traithan

05-05-2011

I post this every week. NESL is the biggest joke of an esports league to date. Every time Riot advertises this I feel like they are heading down the path of the sell out.

Have some standards riot, please. Stop supporting NESL until they actually have games on a regular basis, stop lieing to the fans about what/when games are happening, have high quality streams (not barely watchable ones) and get some commentators that know what they are talking about in terms of high end LoL besides Phreak.

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traithan View Post
I post this every week. NESL is the biggest joke of an esports league to date. Every time Riot advertises this I feel like they are heading down the path of the sell out.

Have some standards riot, please. Stop supporting NESL until they actually have games on a regular basis, stop lieing to the fans about what/when games are happening, have high quality streams (not barely watchable ones) and get some commentators that know what they are talking about in terms of high end LoL besides Phreak.
I agree with everything but the commentators. The commentator are generally well versed and are enjoyable. They have colbycheeze and four court jester who are both relatively spot on most of the time.

Flubadoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Where will the replays be hosted? Since 8:00 AM EST is basically 2:00 in the morning for me.

Edryila

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by preparetobeowned View Post
I agree with everything but the commentators. The commentator are generally well versed and are enjoyable. They have colbycheeze and four court jester who are both relatively spot on most of the time.

As far as I can tell, Jester really doesn't know much about the game. It irks me quite a bit whenever he is commentating and I usually have to just mute the stream. Colby on the other hand, is pretty knowledgeable. Finding more commentators would be a good idea.

iTrolololololol

05-06-2011

Rock Solid lost btw.

Death Geeble

05-06-2011

CLG vs. TSM
Start Time: Friday 8pm EST (5pm PST)
Broadcast: National ESL TV

so is this match tonight ?
what did i miss?

Their page says Friday Night Game of the Week is EC vs Rock Solid 8pm EST

D:

lllllIIIIllllll

05-06-2011

Hopefully the match tonight will happen... not like last night.. herp derp!