Damage Champion ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hatik

05-04-2011

well, i want to buy my first champion and im not sure who to pick. i want champ who can deal alot of damage and has good health
i've viewed alot of champs and the two that stand out are Garen & Xin
i tried garen when he was free to play and im not sure about him
Xin on the other hand seems great, but im concerned that he wouldnt be that good after he got nerfed

so which one is better ? and can u suggest other similar champs ?

Hatik

05-04-2011

?

abuudabuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Xin wasn't exactly nerfed - they removed his ability to keep someone in almost constant knock-up state but making his W retain the AS boost on CD and adding more incentive to team fight rather than 1v1.

Xin Zhao's jungle also got a lot easier/better with the W not losing the bonus on CD anymore.

If you build Youmuu's Ghostblade and Sword of the Divine, and activate SotD before you ult, you will be hitting a LOT of champions for near 0 armor (if you have Armor Penetration) early-mid game. After those two items you will have enough damage (AS will give you more AD procs from TTS, just don't forget to use Ghostblade) and will be able to build tanky - items like Banshee's Veil, Randuin's Omen (More actives? lol), In certain situations Frozen Mallet + Atma's Impaler, ETC.

Some other "tanky DPS" heroes are Twitch and Fiddlesticks.

(No, not really)

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

lol ^ in this case some tanks are veigar
(actually i have seem some trololololers)