Dodge or Armor? (Kennen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElmoLikesWasabi

05-04-2011

Well I play AP Kennen as my main, and I would like to know if I should get dodge or amor seals for my main ?

ErgonomicAxe

05-04-2011

Armor seals reduce more damage than dodge if you have low armor. Dodge seals are better on tanks and anyone who buys large amounts of armor, because both dodge and armor have diminishing returns (and dodge is very hard to buy). So on AP Kennen, the clear choice is armor.

Also, so much is undodgeable in the game. TF's cards, all 3 of Xin's strikes, Gp's Parrley...kind of annoying.

So yeah. I'll do the math out if you ask nicely.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErgonomicAxe View Post
Also, so much is undodgeable in the game. TF's cards, all 3 of Xin's strikes, Gp's Parrley...kind of annoying.
You are not supposed to dodge casted spells/activated skills...
------------------------------------------------
Dodge only works really well if your opponent uses those high % penetration items just for you; they are great against kogmaw.

ElmoLikesWasabi

05-05-2011

Thanks guys I guess ill go with flat amor seals.

DarthRader

05-11-2011

If you are against physical champs who rely mostly on auto attacks (tryndamere, yi, ashe, vayne) the clear cut choice is dodge. Now with the new tenacity items picking up a ninja tabi and foregoing mercury treads would be a very viable option against auto attack champs.

Xervous

05-11-2011

you can't dodge turret shots (see what I'm saying?)