Please Confirm My Logic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekro Sunstrider

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebacheba View Post
Having played a buttload of games with Ezreal, both with and without Sheen, I'm going to say that if you don't build an early Sheen you're really gimping yourself.
Of course my first two items will be Brut and Sheen, I'm just wondering which one is worth getting first!

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Furthermore, Sheen scales with late-game stats whereas Brutalizer is flat damage.

Hebacheba

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekro Sunstrider View Post
Of course my first two items will be Brut and Sheen, I'm just wondering which one is worth getting first!
Sheen, because that way you can start with a mana crystal and have the ability to spam Q's a lot more to last hit or harass.

Warburton

05-04-2011

wriggles. farm farm farm farm farm.

Purutzil

05-04-2011

Ezreal early on actually gets a chance to auto-attack much? Really Ezreal is about harassing early game and you will be mostly doing it from a distance since he isn't very beefy.

Sheen = more mana = more harrass = profit.

Still, if you are going mid I do see more justification for getting brutalizer first, as you will be using more auto attacks and have less chances to use his Q.

CantSeePurple

05-04-2011

As I recall sheen will make your Q hit harder early on only if the enemy has a low enough armor rating, but I forget what it was. I would generally take brutalizer first though, unless you were just really hurting for the mana you'd get from sheen the cdr and armor pen are going to be more helpful I'd imagine, since as you said it will also help your autoattacks.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
Doesn't Mystic Shot auto proc Sheen?

As in, the moment you shoot, the sheen proc appears, which is applied to that exact shot you just fired.
?

Edit: -1 for asking for clarification. Thanks.
Yes, any ability that applies on hit effects does that.

And Bladesurge.

Wriste

05-04-2011

Sheen is a stronger burst, meaning that you have to launch fewer Qs to get them low. Brutalizer is more damage as time goes on, and makes your current AD more effective. Depends on what you want.