Please Confirm My Logic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekro Sunstrider

05-04-2011

Rushing Brutalizer versus Sheen on Ezreal is better because it makes your auto-attacks hurt more, in addition to your Q's, instead of just your Q's alone.

Is this good logic?

Thanks in advance.

Selvayen

05-04-2011

I don't get sheen at all...the damage isn't really worth it, and i normally never play long enough to actually build a triforce. Brutalizer is just overall a better item plus the added AD is nice. the AP from sheen is worthless.

silenthunt

05-04-2011

Well... early game, you're really squishy so it may not be the best idea to stay in a fight with your autoattack, you should be using Q to harass, then go in for the kill when they're low enough.

MetalGearLink

05-04-2011

Sheen gives your Q a much bigger boost than brutalizer.

Depends on what you want... AD or AP...

InevyFR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthunt View Post
Well... early game, you're really squishy so it may not be the best idea to stay in a fight with your autoattack, you should be using Q to harass, then go in for the kill when they're low enough.
Actually, with just a full page of AD/ArP runes and a Dorans Blade + some aim almost always equals first blood. He has insane early game damage, compared to his late game.

EbonyKnife

05-04-2011

Brut also gives CDR.

So yea.

silenthunt

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InevyFR View Post
Actually, with just a full page of AD/ArP runes and a Dorans Blade + some aim almost always equals first blood. He has insane early game damage, compared to his late game.
Well, I dunno I'm not an expert.

CloudCarry

05-04-2011

uhh if you find yourself at a good time to get a sheen, its a good item.. it really is. however i usually only do this when the damage gained/lost from buying is about 100 or more.(if i have 200 ad i buy a sheen if i can afford to gimp my build.)

Shiralune

05-04-2011

Doesn't Mystic Shot auto proc Sheen?

As in, the moment you shoot, the sheen proc appears, which is applied to that exact shot you just fired.
?

Edit: -1 for asking for clarification. Thanks.

Hebacheba

05-04-2011

Having played a buttload of games with Ezreal, both with and without Sheen, I'm going to say that if you don't build an early Sheen you're really gimping yourself.