Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any ranged jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathpainx

05-04-2011

Apart from Karthus, are their any ranged champions that can jungle with smite?

Lone Blade

05-04-2011

fiddle can, or could at least.

Tha Dynamite

05-04-2011

Heimerdinger.

Fumobix

05-04-2011

fiddle

ironblades

05-04-2011

sorka could do it a couple patches ago, but she gains no benefit from jungle, just a couple good laughs.

NotiseMeSenpai

05-04-2011

pretty sure vladmir can

JohnCataldo

05-04-2011

Search for stonewall's videos on youtube. He jungles with everyone.

No exceptions.

... they aren't all good or recommended, but they happen!

I know someone who did a lot of jungling as Urgot, and Ryze could work pretty well at one point (he's been changed quite a few times... not sure what he's like now). Again, they are all possible, just not all good. =)

preparetobeowned

05-04-2011

Fiddle is probably the only one who can do it sucessfully. You might be able to do it on other people but it probably will be extremely slow and/or dangerous. I also have seen jungle malzahar and karthus but I've never seen them in an actual game.

Chingmeister

05-04-2011

Any ranged can jungle. You need to know leash locations you can stand to split up mob packs. This leaves only 1-2 attacking you while the rest run back and forth.

MF is a very good jungler due to healing debuff.

For bottom, one is near bottom of bush by wraiths.
For wolves, it is directly underneath and slightly to right of bottom wolf next to forest edge.
For big golem, you can kill small golems first on other side of forest, then leash big golem with heal debuff.
For small golems, it is far inside of bush.
For lizard, you can kill small lizards while leashing big one above the spawn, then kill big lizard while leashing with heal debuff.

21 offense or defense, 38% AS runes works.

I used to clear the whole jungle with dorans blade + starter pot, but you don't get starter pot anymore, and they nerfed MF movespeed and strut, and took away negative MR on jungle mobs, so you probably need cloth + pots.

I'm not sure if this is WAI or an exploit though.