Nasus + Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pi3ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

this sounds like a dumb question, but if you use SS and have tiamat and you kill more than one creep/minon with the splash does that add to your SS damage or is it just the creep that you targeted?

S B

05-04-2011

This is actually pretty interesting, only if you get the added bonus damage to Q from all the creeps you've killed.

Ionic Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Just the creep you targeted. People say that Tiamat is a horrible item for Nasus, but I disagree.. I think it helps him farm better, plus I think the splash damage helps in his lifesteal. I was actually called a noob for using Tiamat >_<.

Covenant

05-04-2011

Nasus doesn't need to farm better, he already farms incredibly well. Once you have enough for a Tiamats you've got enough Q levels to just aim and shoot when they're at half health.

Milne

05-04-2011

I've tried it, its more fun than anything. Its not great in a serious game though. Mainly Nasus doesn't need any help farming, and you don't want to wipe your creep wave TOO fast. As the spash damage killing creeps means alot less SS stacks that you could have gotten instead.

Ez0 Prush

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milne View Post
Mainly Nasus doesn't need any help farming, and you don't want to wipe your creep wave TOO fast. As the spash damage killing creeps means alot less SS stacks that you could have gotten instead.
^ This. It could actually hurt more than help end game.

lmaonade200

05-04-2011

what if you get tiamat for Q'ing teams late game? xD

iP1ayJarvan

05-04-2011

it helps for pushing though. we did a 4 mid 1 bot push and it worked out very well (nasus was the 1). though, that was coz the enemy was already getting owned hard anyways.