I'll Look At your Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparky859

05-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=712344
let me know what you think

Sekara

05-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=ileana

Ileana, the Disciple of Water

Have fun with it I hope you like it

Fre÷hr

05-04-2011

Whoa this is alot. I have an idea, everyone critiques each other, then everyone is happy!

XD Muffinman

05-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=717739 This is what i've come up with first time doing this. ITS SO AWESOME thanks Jaxxan417 contributing with the CHAMPION and here is Cerebus...!!! READ AND RATE!!!!

XD Muffinman

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekara View Post
Fellow summoners,
First of all I'm glad you all are reading this and I hope you'll leave a comment ((and Rate +1 =D))

((this is just an RP introduce. You can jump to lore if you wish, or even to the concept if you dont care about stories.))

Let me introduce Ileana, the Disciple of Water. She is not in the league yet, but she has enough power to participate in the games. Me, Sekara, had thought about the newcomer Brand, the burning Vengeance and I noticed, there is nothing that could stop the flames. There is no champion that useing the powerful magic of water. So i took time for myself thinking about, who could be strong enough for the league and use water at the same time. And there was only once person coming up my mind, Ileana, the Disciple of Water.

Lore:

The Guardians Sea in the east of Runeterra holds an old long forgotten magic. This magic can control any kind of water, as the bearer of that magic power wishes in order to protect the sea of any enemys. Now there's one Problem... The sea needs a Disciple who uses this magic, cause the sea itself cannot use this magic.
It was a lucky day for all Ionians throughout the whole land. Most of the Ionian citizens went to the Lotus Garden to see Irelia getting into the League of Legends as a celebrated champion. But nobody knew Irelia wasn't the Champion born, cause this was only the day at which she got into the league. The real Ionian Champion who was born was Ileana. She didn't go to the Ionian Celebration, she was too jealous. She always wanted to participate in the league, but she can't use magic, nor can she use weapons, so frustrated as always she went to the sea and prayed to the sea.
"I will do whatever you want, but please give me the power I need."
She started to cry and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her feet started to get wet of the sea.
"Listen!", a voice surrounded her, "I will give you power, the power of the water, if you promise to defend the Sea." It was the Guardian Sea speaking to her.
Ileana looked up. She already knew the answer and the sea noticed. A wave hurled over her and the current dragged her into the sea. As she was about to drown she felt diffrent. She could breathe in the water, she could control the current, she was reborn...
as the Disciple of Water.

((I hope it wasn't too boring))

Appereance:

Ileana is a teenage woman and has, since she was reborn, hair blue as the sea looking in the wind like a waters broken surface. She got light blue Eyes and has a very pale skin. She wears a long robe and a long staff with a blue flashing fluid ball at the top and she wears no shoes.

((Concept:

I really wanted to introduce something new in this game. A whole new game mechanic. But she uses normal mana for it =)

Now i have one new, and one nearly new concept.

First of all the nearly new:
We all know Gragas, and we all know his ult, and same with Janna. Pushing around people a lot. Now im gonna use such stuff a bit more.

Now the new thing. It's a whole new mechanic. If She uses spell, she will leave a puddle of water with her spell, staying there for a few minutes. Now if she stands in a puddle, the effect of the spell is reversed. This gives a whole new lot of gameplay and thinking.

Stats:
Not gonna be specific, but quite squishy and ap based.

Skills:

Passive:
Everytime Ileana casts a spell, she will leave a puddle of Water. Being in the magical puddles reverses all of Ileanas casting effects and strongen them a bit.

Q:
Ray of Water:

Ileana shoots a short ray of water infront of her, pushing the enemies back and dealing damage on impact. This spell leaves a rayshaped waterpuddle.

If the champion is on water, she chooses a position of about 650 Range from where a ray of water leads to her, dragging enemies near Ileana, dealing a bit higher damage on impact.

W:
Whirpool:
This champion inundates a medium sized AOE with water, dealing a small amount of damage over time. This spell leaves a circle formed waterpuddle.

If the champion is on water, she creates a maelstrom around her that slows enemies and deals continuous damage. This lasts 5 seconds, even if the champion moves off water.

E:
Vanish:
Teleport to a nearby Waterpuddle. This spell creates a Waterpuddle from where you blinked away.

If the champion is on water, Ileana may teleport to a nearby location, creating a waterpuddle where she arrives.

R:
Waters' Wrath:
Passive:

Ileana gets bonus magic resistance and armor on water.

Active:
The champion chooses a position in the range of 450, at which a water shockwave is released, dealing burst damage and pushing enemy champions away. This creates a huge waterpuddle.

If the position the champion chooses is layed with water, the champion releases an extremly Implosion at the targeted position, dragging all Enemys to that position and dealing damage ond impact. This absorbs all nearby waterpuddles, except the chosen position.

End: (Yes! You survived this thread)

So this allows a whole lot of new gameplays and you really have to position youself good for your spell and what kind of spell and you always have to think about the reverse reaction. Depending on what you want. If you go into wrong position, you'd kill yourself by dragging them to you or would save them by pushing them away. Also, this leaves alot of good spell and champion combinations and the fact that she's squishy would make it really intresting and hard to play. Even though i have to say this may be really strong and I'd say it's really hard to balance.

If you have any suggestions for other spells that would fit better or anything else, just post your comment down here and I'll try to read and answer it.

PS: Please rate +1 ^^ even if you didnt like it xD
))

I hope all of you enjoyed reading this, so please tell me how you'd like it if the real born Ionian Champion, Ileana, the Disciple of Water would join the league.
Love the story behind how she became what she is now. too squishy too play but awesome new concept with the puddles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekara View Post
also strongen them a bit.
you can find out where that is and correct it yourself !!! anyways great champ!!!!

MystB1ade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

would be much appreciated and ill have a look at a few of yours

Throttle, The Yordle Biker

ChinchillaMaster

05-05-2011

Hello Jaxxan417, I took a look at Salyn for you and left a comment. I have to say, he had some pretty cool abilities, I'll have too look at some more of your champs when I'm able!

Since you're offering, I'd love for you to take a look at some of my champs when you have the time.
Here's the first champ I created:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=643852

Tapped Mana

05-05-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=718550

Bishop, the Eldritch Observer

I would love some theorycraft and balance assistance. I'm still working on the lore and stats so if you'd do a follow-up critique of those after, it would be wonderful.

DariusFF

05-05-2011

Hello there!
I'd love if you'd look at my own champion.

Rogers, Bastion of Demacia
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=681312