Sahl'kahi, the Noxian Parasite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Lore:

Losing several wars, the Noxians were in a bad position. They had enemies coming in from all sides, and would soon be overrun. They decided to turn to biological warfare. They appointed Singed to create a virus deadly enough to kill anything. He enjoyed his work, and did indeed make a deadly virus. Unfortunately, he did such a good job, it was sentient, and would attack any living thing - Noxian, Demacian, Yordle or Ionian.

The parasite was unknown at first. All the public knew was that sometimes their friends would just drop dead, or they would become terribly sick randomly and die within minutes. The League saw the chaos and had a solution. Using several magical fields, they isolated the parasite, and took it into the league. It communicated telepathically. It was asked if it would fight in the League or meet the void - it chose to fight.

"The disease, while minuscule, could defeat any of the League champions with it's mental powers." - Swain

Abilities:

Passive - Vulnerable
Sahl'kahi has 25% increases movement speed while hostless.

Q - Locate Host
Sahl'kahi lives inside the targeted enemy. Sahl'kahi can live inside that enemy for 30/40/50/60/70 second before needing a new host. When Sahl'kahi starts attacking his host, his host has 4 second chance to damage him. If his host dies, he dies as well. 12 Second CD.

W - Epidemic

Passive: Valensworth gains 6/7/8/9/10 health per enemy unit nearby his host/him killed.
Active: Valensworth gives an initial carrier a disease. If an infected enemy comes in contact with a clean enemy, the clean enemy will be infected. When you active it, you chose what disease you would like to use. 50/45/40/35/30 Second CD.
Deimmunization Syndrome:
Your armor, and magic resistance are reduced to 10/8/6/4/0 over 8 seconds. In addition, your health regeneration is reduced by 75%. Lasts for 15 seconds.

Virulent Worm:
A worm burrows through your insides, causing random flashes of 60/80/110/140/170+(.65-AP) magic damage and 1 second stuns. Lasts 15 seconds.
Dearcanization Virus:
A virus infects your magical energy pull, sapping 100% of your mana over 25 seconds. In addition, random 1 second silences may occur during the duration, accompanied with flashes of 30/50/70/90/110+(.75-AP) magic damage. Half of the drained mana is returned when the disease ceases.Lasts 40 seconds.
Decombatant Disease:
A disease infects your muscles, reducing your physical damage by 100% over 30 seconds. In addition, during the effect, the disease carrier may experience random flashes of 50/70/90/110/130+(.65-AP) magic damage. Lasts 40 seconds.[/I]

E - Mind Shatter
Sahl'kahi shatters the target's mind, dealing 70/90/110/130/150+(.55-AP) magic damage. Deals 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 times the normal damage if you are using the target as your host.

Ultimate - Chaos
Sahl'kahi applies random diseases to all nearby enemies. Maximum of one disease per target. 80/70/60 Second CD.

Recommended Items:

Doran's Ring
Sorcerer's Shoes
Void Staff
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Zhonya's Hourglass
Rabadon's Deathcap

Quotes:

Moving
Phsssssssssssssph...
Alaka'shi
Mana'yehalo

Attacking
Thaah!
Tryunav!
Mankay!

Joke
Maja kuna mahaja muko, jaha numa tama!

Taunt
Mah tethey lashey!

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Not done.

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Finished him!

King Arrudar

05-04-2011

i like the W but its OP.
and changing spell effects isnt something thats in yet.

Toxic Toothpick

05-04-2011

Sort of a copy of my Champion suggestion I posted yesterday.
Even down the the two-word name.
*cough* http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=713835 *cough*

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Yeah Toxic, I was inspired by your guy - I made mine differnt though - yours was just so awesome I had to make my own.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

I dont get the point of this champion.