New player lvl 10 Annie help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupus View Post
My build as Annie usually goes like this:

Saph + 2 pots
Catalyst + Boots 1 (You should get some nice money from last hitting creeps with her Q spell)
Blasting Wand + Ability Tome
Mejai's
Rod of Ages (If you get Rod of Ages, you should try to get it as early as possible)
Sorc Boots (I sometimes get Merc Treads if the enemy team has a bunch of stuns and/or slows, Annie is very fragile)
Archangel's Staff
Zhonya's Ring

But that's just me, don't take this as the best build out there or anything.

As for skills...

If you're soloing:

1) Q
2) W
3) Q
4) E
5) Q
6) R

From then, go R > Q > W > E. Try to use the shield to bring up the stun when you're at lower numbers on your stun counter, to make sure it's up for when you reach five on your stun counter.

Build up your stun at level 5 and keep it there, once you reach six go up to the enemy and use stun Tibbers, Q -> W -> E -> Q. That gets some pretty nasty burst damage, and if you're able to chase then you almost have your stun up.

If you're in a lane with a partner:

1) W
2) Q
3) Q
4) E
5) Q
6) R

R > Q > W > E

Charge up W at the fountain ASAP, and get down to your lane to help out your teammate. It really helps out the battle before your creeps arrive if you can stun both of them at once and do some pretty nice damage. If you don't get into a fight before the creeps arrive, try to stand in the bushes and pressure them with auto attacks. If they move close then pop your stun W and hit them for a bit with your partner, if they don't come close then wait until level 2 and stun them with that instead, then walk up and use W afterwards to scare them off.

I have a very odd setup for my runes, I usually use mana regen so that I can abuse my spells early. Last hitting creeps with disintegrate gives me a consistently high mana pool, which means that I can use my mana on hitting the enemies to scare them off. Her Q spell has a short cooldown, so I like to use that for a bit, and let my runes fill my mana back up while I stand back last hitting creeps. I also use AP per level and magic pen.
this is a bad annie. mana regen runes? AP per level wtf? Annie is rough early and progressive runes suck ass for her. atleast get health quints. christ.

Your skill order sucks too. W is way better than Q

Malthazor

03-08-2010

my item build goes like this, works well.

sapph cryst and 2 hp pots
catalyst and sorc boots
ROA
ryjails sceptar
void staff

works for me!

Amranu

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
this is a bad annie. mana regen runes? AP per level wtf? Annie is rough early and progressive runes suck ass for her. atleast get health quints. christ.

Your skill order sucks too. W is way better than Q
while I agree that taking w before you have to isn't very good, you obviously suck ass with Annie if you think Annie is 'rough' early game. You should not be getting hit period early game as Annie, and ap/lvl runes are > flat ap by level 6 (although I prefer cooldown myself) which is when she can realistically get a kill anyway.

Kikolka

03-08-2010

there is my item build and im totaly pwning with it ...my last stats is 34 4 17

from beginning I buy meki pedant and go to line..when I have more gold buy finishing kodex then sorc. boos.. and frozen hearth-armor against meelers and rangers aree very good and ability cooldown its cool ... ulti cooldown 72 sec. then rylais and 2x zhonyas ring...abylity power is huge and i giving instant kills to enemies like eve, tristana, and other annies Im summonedrlvl 10 ale im using ignite and heal.

Kritara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Annie is best at as a twitch hero. let me explain, when people see annie with her swirly "hey I have a stun ready"; they generally stay away. The solution? Have your pyromancer at 4 stacks. Then when you have your target disintegrate them, and immediately drop an aoe stunning tibbers. Gotta be quick, because your disentegrate won't stun them and if your too slow your tibbers will hit nothing but air. Hence she's a twitch hero, in my book.

As for being only level 10, I'd suggest going into the Assault tree and getting the 15% magic penetration talent, its the best bang for the buck. Then you can start heading into the utility tree.

Items are up to you. Annie doesn't need that much mana regen like other heros, because of disintegrate. If you land a killing blow with it, it becomes a freebie. Practice last hitting with it and you'll rarely be short on mana. As for summoner spells, I like flash/ghost on most of my casters. Those 2 summoner spells, let me build a Rod of Ages before boots after the soulstealer and not suffer to much for it. RoA's are very important to get early on as they need time to reach their full potential. If you've reached the 30 minute mark and still haven't gotten a RoA or are considering a 2nd one for more health. Just get a Ryjal's Scepter instead; it's really nice because all your spells now slow as well; plus it gives 500 some odd health and 80 AP to boot.

Now if your team is really rolling them, or they're ******s and not focusing you fast; then yeah get that zhonya's ring and melt faces better and faster then before. Otherwise you can't do damage if your dead.

Kikolka

03-08-2010

yeah I agree with u but , i think the armor is important too ...ulti has very strong dmg and is important to have some cooldown on it ...and frozen hearth is the best think plus that armor is rly interesting ...Ill try to get ROA but is must be buyed just from the beginning how did u say...and that rylays staff is important, if u dont get any speed boosting items..when u dont have it ..u cant kill him and he run away so ...kodex,roda, boots , rylais, some frozen hearth ..if u have more gold..zhonya

Kritara

03-09-2010

@ Kikolka: Yes her Ultimate at level 6 is a beast, without AP. But unless you snowball her, or any caster/character for that matter; they all generally end up weak endgame. Frozen heart is a nice way to boost her survivability AFTER a rod of ages. Armor's no good if you don't have health along with it. Boots are a given, but like I said I use flash/ghost to midigate the downfall of not having boots for awhile. Is it a fix? no, but it's a patchwork that allow me to use that 1k gold elsewhere for the time being.

Scorpion72

Recruiter

03-09-2010

This is the build I usually go:

1. Dorans Shield
2. Mejai SoulStealer
3. Sorcerer Boots
4. Void Staff
5. Zhonya's Ring
6. Rhylais Scepter
7. Sell Dorans Shield and Get Deathfire Grasp [Usually Never Get Here]

By the end of the game if you are doing well you should have about 550+ AP. Incredibly strong during mid game and still strong in late.

Sickened

03-09-2010

I appreciate all the help, I know i'm noob atm at lvl 10. This is what i'm doing. I but a mana scystal and 2 health post, which lets me harass alot. Then I upgrade to catalyst, then boots. If the team is melee heave I try and pick up something defensive like heart of gold. Then roa and a void staff. ThenI pretty much stack blasting wands or something. I do good as annie when I first started using her I was going like 2-10, but in the last few games its been more like 10-2, 12-4 and I get alot af assists. I usually keep my stacks at 3, use the e ability for 4th stack then q for 5th and drop tibb to stun. I also try and pick up golem buff when I get to lvl 6. Could someone explain a little better or link me a map on what neutral creeps I can solo as annie and which are worth my time. Thank you so much for your time to give me some input, alot of communities would'nt do the same. I think void staff is good, I have been hearing cooldown reduc and ap are best to stack in runes. I'm lvl 11 now, still have not ever gotten over 240 ap in a game. So I know i'm doing something wrong. Although with my 240 ap, I can still bust out some insane dmg. Thanks again, ans happy ganking. I'm also still using exhaust and heal for my 2 spells, was gunna pick up ignite for heal, but I seem to get targeted alot, and exhaust is great when a melee like warwick is beating on me to get some distance to charge a 2nd stun.

Sickened aka Jason

Kritara

03-09-2010

With annie, you should have 0 farming problems; so stay away from gold p 5 items. Building Catalyst first is great, boots is good too. If you feel you can't keep Mejai stacks then yes RoA next is a good deal followed by void staff. Neutrla creeps, basically you can creep anything, but as annie is a pro last hitter you shouldn't need too.