Just another Jax whine :D Jax nerf suggestion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdrage

08-30-2009

My biggest problem with Jax is he can fill every real important role in a team battle.

He can dodge tank.
He can incapacitate.
He can be a dps carry.
He can chase painfully effective.
He can tower dive with little fear.
He can push and farm well with aoe.

And he can do them as well, if not better, than heroes that can only do 1 or 2 of those.

When jax can fill the necessary roles of most of a team, that's when I would draw the line.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laudani

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdrage View Post
My biggest problem with Jax is he can fill every real important role in a team battle.

He can dodge tank.
He can incapacitate.
He can be a dps carry.
He can chase painfully effective.
He can tower dive with little fear.
He can push and farm well with aoe.

And he can do them as well, if not better, than heroes that can only do 1 or 2 of those.

When jax can fill the necessary roles of most of a team, that's when I would draw the line.
Because you can dodge doesn't mean you can tank. Spells and disables still effect you.

He cannot incapacitate, he can only stun for a second every 7 seconds and that is if he dodges. Plus it takes a good chunk of his mana bar to use the stun.

He does put out damage but most of it is melee.

The only way Jax can chase is if he takes a item like frozen mallet that slows on hit.

Tower diving with Jax is as risky as diving with any other hero, what he gains with dodging he looses with health. To fix the health he needs to take items.

One thing I don't disagree with is his pushing power. Jax is a beast when it comes to taking out minions, but it takes mana to push effectively.