Just another Jax whine :D Jax nerf suggestion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiiro Yui

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAPCARD View Post
His dodge needs to be toned down, his tower dive potential is wayyyyyyyyyy Op right now. Besides the Dodge % being too high hes a fine champ.
towers need to be non-dodgeable IMO -.-

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CidHighwind View Post
towers need to be non-dodgeable IMO -.-

I agree. Every game I play people walk right through towers and aren't even scared. You shouldn't be able to freely walk around towers, there's a reason they are there. Right now towers are a joke.

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-29-2009

Lol I love the dodgeable towers it's hilarious when you see someone with like 50% dodge running past a tower, or just chilling next to it and taking almost no damage. Jax is fun to do this with, since the very high dodge. You just sit next to a tower and see how long it takes for it to hit you lol.

r4p3d

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDivine View Post
Lol I love the dodgeable towers it's hilarious when you see someone with like 50% dodge running past a tower, or just chilling next to it and taking almost no damage. Jax is fun to do this with, since the very high dodge. You just sit next to a tower and see how long it takes for it to hit you lol.
thats not funny its sad..

MaxTea

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

2 me jax should be like jax jax nuclear launch detected....
something along the lines of commander checkoff from that one movie

the kobyashiimaru Lots of Laughs owns

Mizerable

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
People seriously need to get off the high horses here. Jax is no different than any other carry, stop letting him kick your ass early, and you should be fine.
Stuff like this makes me laugh. I have played many games with a jax that goes say 0-9 and comes back beyond godlike as soon as he gets the items he needs. It is just laughable, needs to be nerfed. The only time I have seen a team with jax lose is when a noob play him.

fixmybrain

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizerable View Post
Stuff like this makes me laugh. I have played many games with a jax that goes say 0-9 and comes back beyond godlike as soon as he gets the items he needs. It is just laughable, needs to be nerfed. The only time I have seen a team with jax lose is when a noob play him.
Pushing helps.

Mizerable

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmaker View Post
Pushing helps.
It's hard to push when an OP jax can take you all on at once, especially with other team mates.

Motas

08-29-2009

I have yet to see a match in which Jax isn't used. If shut down early, he isn't a problem, if he farms, your team is screwed. Still, I don't think Jax is near OP as much as yeti, let's face it, 500 damage + slow lvl 1 ult? OP OP OP OP!!!!!

Mizerable

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
I have yet to see a match in which Jax isn't used. If shut down early, he isn't a problem, if he farms, your team is screwed. Still, I don't think Jax is near OP as much as yeti, let's face it, 500 damage + slow lvl 1 ult? OP OP OP OP!!!!!
Even so all jax needs is time. No matter how bad they are, if the rest of the team can prevent pushes jax will eventually become too lame. I am sick of hearing ppl say "Omg u can counter with CC and high AP champs" Because last I checked, I can't change my champ in the middle of a game, and if our team doesn't have either of those, we are screwed. If we could see who the team was picking before hand of course we would have the necessary champs to take him down.