Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feedback on this Jarvan build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitzofchaos

05-03-2011

Armor Pen marks
HP per level seals
Mana Regen per level glyphs

21/0/9 masteries

Madred's Bloodrazor
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
Boots of Mobility

Then situational items.

Burning Rose

05-03-2011

Feedack #1:

Jarvan is more Tank than DPS. He has plenty of ase damage and fairly poor scaling, so early tank items on him are a lot etter than early DPS items.

blitzofchaos

05-04-2011

Ok, thank you.

Oogtug

05-04-2011

Boots for Mercuries, Bloodrazor for Trinity force, Wit's for Hexdrinker, Frozen mallet for Bloodthirster add a guardian angel, profit.

Just saying, definitely not my jarvan build, but for a more offensive styled jarvan you definitely have options. With his natural E buff its pretty easy to try and focus some AD instead of mad AS, but AS on him can be fun too, especially where zeals/etc are paired with movement speed and crit . A lot of people play jarvan more tanky, which well he is pretty tanky but with lifesteal, attack speed, damage and his W + move speed he has a real good tactic in getting in, raping some and getting out alive, then sliding back in. When I play such more offensive jarvan builds I usually am jungling/have more then enough tankiness on team and try to focus on poppin' *****es up as often as possible.