Feedback on this Jarvan build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitzofchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Armor Pen marks
HP per level seals
Mana Regen per level glyphs

21/0/9 masteries

Madred's Bloodrazor
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
Boots of Mobility

Then situational items.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Feedack #1:

Jarvan is more Tank than DPS. He has plenty of ase damage and fairly poor scaling, so early tank items on him are a lot etter than early DPS items.

blitzofchaos

05-04-2011

Ok, thank you.

Oogtug

05-04-2011

Boots for Mercuries, Bloodrazor for Trinity force, Wit's for Hexdrinker, Frozen mallet for Bloodthirster add a guardian angel, profit.

Just saying, definitely not my jarvan build, but for a more offensive styled jarvan you definitely have options. With his natural E buff its pretty easy to try and focus some AD instead of mad AS, but AS on him can be fun too, especially where zeals/etc are paired with movement speed and crit . A lot of people play jarvan more tanky, which well he is pretty tanky but with lifesteal, attack speed, damage and his W + move speed he has a real good tactic in getting in, raping some and getting out alive, then sliding back in. When I play such more offensive jarvan builds I usually am jungling/have more then enough tankiness on team and try to focus on poppin' *****es up as often as possible.