Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Ideas for Vayne, the Night Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galfureye

05-03-2011

I normally do this sorta thing when all new champs come out so enjoy and maybe riot could incorporate some of my ideas.

Vayne, the Night Hunter:

Vayne is a ranged assassin specializing in picking off far away targets and immobilizing them in a variety of ways. She is fairly squishy and is played best in the back of fights. She is a hybrid caster that can deal attack damage and spell damage.

Health: Low
Attack: Medium
Spell: Medium High
Difficulty: High

Abilities:

Passive- Vayne gains additional sight range and her attacks ignore dodge.

Q- Dark Arrow: Vayne charges briefly (.25 seconds) to fire an invisible arrow towards her target dealing damage and causing there next attack to fizzle into the darkness dealing no damage.

W- Darkness Hook: Vayne fires her hook-shot forward quickly slicing through a target and as it comes back it wipes there energy reducing the damage they deal by 20%.

E- Dark Shroud: Vayne sets up a shroud on target place, when an enemy steps over it they are immediately given sight of and Vayne may shoot her Dark Arrow no matter how far.

R- Blinding Darkness: All enemies become blind and Vaynes attacks get an increased 60 range. At the end of the duration all enemies are feared for 1 second.

Some of my ability names aren't that good but there you go.

silverdude179

05-04-2011

maybe one of her abilities is throwing a small smoke/stun bomb at her feet. blinding or stunning everyone in a range and cloaking her.
BTW nice ideas

Magister Gir

05-04-2011

u know what will happen if those were her actuall abilities right?

Galfureye

05-04-2011

bump

Xemness

05-04-2011

LoL so OP. but ideas nonetheless i guess.

Shah Reezal

05-05-2011

Her "R" reminds me of nocturne "R" except better

buck shot ck

05-05-2011

thumbs up!