My Ideas for Vayne, the Night Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galfureye

05-03-2011

I normally do this sorta thing when all new champs come out so enjoy and maybe riot could incorporate some of my ideas.

Vayne, the Night Hunter:

Vayne is a ranged assassin specializing in picking off far away targets and immobilizing them in a variety of ways. She is fairly squishy and is played best in the back of fights. She is a hybrid caster that can deal attack damage and spell damage.

Health: Low
Attack: Medium
Spell: Medium High
Difficulty: High

Abilities:

Passive- Vayne gains additional sight range and her attacks ignore dodge.

Q- Dark Arrow: Vayne charges briefly (.25 seconds) to fire an invisible arrow towards her target dealing damage and causing there next attack to fizzle into the darkness dealing no damage.

W- Darkness Hook: Vayne fires her hook-shot forward quickly slicing through a target and as it comes back it wipes there energy reducing the damage they deal by 20%.

E- Dark Shroud: Vayne sets up a shroud on target place, when an enemy steps over it they are immediately given sight of and Vayne may shoot her Dark Arrow no matter how far.

R- Blinding Darkness: All enemies become blind and Vaynes attacks get an increased 60 range. At the end of the duration all enemies are feared for 1 second.

Some of my ability names aren't that good but there you go.

silverdude179

05-04-2011

maybe one of her abilities is throwing a small smoke/stun bomb at her feet. blinding or stunning everyone in a range and cloaking her.
BTW nice ideas

Magister Gir

05-04-2011

u know what will happen if those were her actuall abilities right?

Galfureye

05-04-2011

bump

Xemness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

LoL so OP. but ideas nonetheless i guess.

Shah Reezal

05-05-2011

Her "R" reminds me of nocturne "R" except better

buck shot ck

05-05-2011

thumbs up!