Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Is Ezreal's mystic shot not supposed to be a skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnspunReality

05-03-2011

Ive asked this before and no answer. And watching HS stream makes me ask it again. It doesn't count as a skill anymore for a few patches now. It isn't stopped by spell shields from what Ive seen(Sivir's anyway. Dunno about Noct/Banshee's/Black Shield), nor is it proccing as a spell in Kass's case for spells. Is this an intentional change?

I know of other skills that have changed since their spell/buff/nerf such as TF's PaC no longer hitting Nexii'Inhibitors because its now fully a spell and spells don't hit those but.. hit turrets? Which is sorta confusing, its like a sheen that doesn't work on those objects. But alas, I'm asking about Ezreal and not TF.

PurpleFanta

05-03-2011

Its basically a Empowered Auto attack thats a skillshot.

Edit: Also black shield only blocks magic damage and spell effects. it might block slow effects or other things of this type but i haven't noticed.

Baalhrezem

Recruiter

05-03-2011

He's referring to it no longer breaking BV or Spell Shields.

It goes through them.

Acælus

05-03-2011

Maybe because they count it as an auto attack it doesn't get blocked by spell sheilds anymore?

UnspunReality

05-03-2011

Quote:
Guyman2:
Its basically a Empowered Auto attack thats a skillshot.

Edit: Also black shield only blocks magic damage and spell effects. it might block slow effects or other things of this type but i haven't noticed.

Thats what I figured.

But alas, now that Mystic Shot also scales with AP I don't know what to believe. And before Mystic Shot WAS a skill. I could actually lane against him as Sivir. Its not impossible now by any means but I no longer have a mana battery in him since baiting W's is lol'z compared to blocking Q's, which I can no longer do. He's now much higher on the champ list of what I hate to lane against as Sivir. Along with that molerat Kennen.

This change makes me want to know if it was intentional by riot or not.

Contralize

05-03-2011

They changed it i think? You can hit through BV, realised it a week ago.

UnspunReality

05-03-2011

Quote:
Contralize:
They changed it i think? You can hit through BV, realised it a week ago.

I know its changed. I wanna know if its intentional. Its been like this for about 2-3 patches now. Since the TF buff patch I believe. maybe the patch before.

UnspunReality

05-04-2011

Bumping for a red.

Revive Is OP

05-04-2011

Never max Q above level 1. Costs too much mana on AD ez.

Cirefy

05-04-2011

Quote:
Revive Is OP:
Never max Q above level 1. Costs too much mana on AD ez.

cause the other skills are cheaper