Armor piercing build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PMxLightsOut

05-03-2011

Kog maw:
sorc shoes
madreds bloodrazor
malady
wits end
frozen mallet
black clever

This build rapes anything and everything, you do a lot of on hit effect damage for % of a targets health, you have mpen from the shoes to keep that up. You take tanks small mana pools, you also shred armor and mres on attack so after a few attacks you will be hitting like a truck, and noone can get away because you have a frozen mallet.

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

So if i"m playing kogmaw, do i want just a ton of attack, and get the madreds upgrade item that deals 4% of max hp plus my E abilty and just spam auto attack? Or whats a good way to go about abusing that % of dmg.? 7% of their max hp ever attack for 4 secondes is pretty sweet.

PwNidUFoo

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMxLightsOut View Post
Kog maw:
sorc shoes
madreds bloodrazor
malady
wits end
frozen mallet
black clever

This build rapes anything and everything, you do a lot of on hit effect damage for % of a targets health, you have mpen from the shoes to keep that up. You take tanks small mana pools, you also shred armor and mres on attack so after a few attacks you will be hitting like a truck, and noone can get away because you have a frozen mallet.
I like! Sounds awesome I'll have to try it next time

Evi

05-04-2011

Nasus.

Spirit Fire.
Black Clever.

-85 Armor.

Kog will outshine him though. Madred's + {Void Staff for heavy MR, sorc shoes + malady for light MR}. Maybe get Malady anyways for the AS. Frozen Mallet like a bunch of people said. You can actually use a similar build on Teemo if you want MPen'd shrooms.

Add whatever else you like! Except Abyssal. Yeah, -20 MR but I'm pretty sure the aura is smaller than the range on BAB.