Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Armor piercing build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PMxLightsOut

05-03-2011

Kog maw:
sorc shoes
madreds bloodrazor
malady
wits end
frozen mallet
black clever

This build rapes anything and everything, you do a lot of on hit effect damage for % of a targets health, you have mpen from the shoes to keep that up. You take tanks small mana pools, you also shred armor and mres on attack so after a few attacks you will be hitting like a truck, and noone can get away because you have a frozen mallet.

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

So if i"m playing kogmaw, do i want just a ton of attack, and get the madreds upgrade item that deals 4% of max hp plus my E abilty and just spam auto attack? Or whats a good way to go about abusing that % of dmg.? 7% of their max hp ever attack for 4 secondes is pretty sweet.

PwNidUFoo

05-04-2011

Quote:
PMxLightsOut:
Kog maw:
sorc shoes
madreds bloodrazor
malady
wits end
frozen mallet
black clever

This build rapes anything and everything, you do a lot of on hit effect damage for % of a targets health, you have mpen from the shoes to keep that up. You take tanks small mana pools, you also shred armor and mres on attack so after a few attacks you will be hitting like a truck, and noone can get away because you have a frozen mallet.

I like! Sounds awesome I'll have to try it next time

Evi

05-04-2011

Nasus.

Spirit Fire.
Black Clever.

-85 Armor.

Kog will outshine him though. Madred's + {Void Staff for heavy MR, sorc shoes + malady for light MR}. Maybe get Malady anyways for the AS. Frozen Mallet like a bunch of people said. You can actually use a similar build on Teemo if you want MPen'd shrooms.

Add whatever else you like! Except Abyssal. Yeah, -20 MR but I'm pretty sure the aura is smaller than the range on BAB.