Armor piercing build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

I really want to make a build that just rapes tanks/armored guys. I'm thinking either teemo or kog'maw, both of which have great damage potential for different reasons.

Teemo's blind is a great help to team fights, and his poison/mushrooms are great, so getting rid of armor is even better, esp if you have some ad. I'm trying to get a hybrid teemo so both are useful.

Kogmaw is the tank killer, reduces armor with Q, deals max hp % with W ( I think or E, idk).

So I'm trying out black cleaver, malady, the item that is made from madreds...I can't think of name, it does magic dmg though. Also, was toying with the one that deals 100 magic dmg every 4th attack and the other that deals 4 dmg / sec over 8 secs, I cant remember names right now. sorry. Any thoughts on additional items that would help with this crazy build concept. Also thinkin brutalizer for the +15 armor pen and CD. Thanks

A Super Saiyan 3

05-03-2011

IMO kog maw is better at ap/as tank melter as opposed to an ad anti tank

Masticatorr

05-03-2011

Play Corki, level his minigun and get a Black Cleaver and GhostBlade. Armor is now non-existent.

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

Alright. Any items that you have found that work well for doing this? I just build the standard items on kog, and rape carries without worry, but If I can do enough to melt tanks, then melting squishies will be even easier.

airhighslash

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerutal View Post
Play Corki, level his minigun and get a Black Cleaver and GhostBlade. Armor is now non-existent.
this

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

I didn't think of trying corki....I will try him when i get 6300.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerutal View Post
This is actually exactly what I was going to say.

Matty857

05-03-2011

A character that acts as an anti tank that many people forget about is actually Urgot. Remember his E, at rank 5, reduces the enemys armor by 20%. To my knowledge MR has no effect on that percentage, as such he makes for a suprisingly potent tank killer. o.o

PwNidUFoo

05-03-2011

ah true. Ty . I forgot about him

Temzilla

05-03-2011

Tank killer?

Taric.

Seriously.

AtS with some AD+Last Whisper+Shatter+Ult = Dead Tank.

I mean, he has an Armor debuff/buff, a heal that scales on Attack Speed, Mana back on his auto attacks based on damage, and his ult gives him NINETY attack damage.

When playing Taric, i laugh at people in a 1v1 situation.