Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] God Tier Aura Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joshiez

08-18-2010

Bump for to get a response from quick...

FUNSTUFF

08-24-2010

Sivir was my first champion and this was my first guide. Some number of months later, she's still my favorite and this is still my playstyle with her. Thanks guys for being my GUIDING LIGHT in League of Legends.

Slide

08-24-2010

@Joshiez

It certainly doesnt effect BB as it is a spell and has nothing to do with your attack damage.

Ive never tested it on ricochet. Seems pointless. Killing creeps is what Sivir does best. Why bother spending points increasing it? She REALLY doesnt need the help. Best to spend your points elsewhere.

ImamObama

08-24-2010

What should my masteries be with this guide?

Stillhart

09-10-2010

Hi! First, thanks for this guide. I love reading the "why" and not just the "how". I found it really helpful.

Anyhow, I'm new here (about 4 days in) and so far Sivir has been one of my favorites. I tried using the build in this guide last night. The first game, we won around L14. I've never won that fast before, it was a full-on curb stomp. The guys on the other team just didn't have any way to deal with us once we got the first inhibitor down.

The second game, however didn't go so well. Playing with a new team and nothing seemed to go right. I had mid lane and the guy I played against had too many HP to harass well with BB. I didn't get my shroud fast enough and by mid-game they were split into a 4-person gank squad and a 1 person carry/pusher. We never quite got a full 4-on-4 fight and our team kept splitting up and getting picked off. We were completely out-played.

My question is, how to adapt to that kind of situation. I tried moving off to empty lanes to push towers when the gank squad was across the map. Unfortunately, with this build I don't have enough raw dps to take down towers super fast. I couldn't effectively push far enough fast enough to give the team breathing room. Should I have gone for more dps? More defenses so I could get away when the inevitable gank squad showed up?

I also tried hanging around with the team but the team kept splitting up and nobody was tanking really...everyone was scared to get hit, meaning we got easily beaten.

Anyhow, you guys seem to know what's up so I'm asking in this thread. I can start a new one in the noob forum if that's more appropriate, just lemme know.

Thx!

I'm trying to think this thru so I have more of a plan than last time. I take it as a learning experience but I want to take away the right lesson.

Rýko

09-11-2010

I dint know if this thred is still live or not but would getting "Tear of the Goddess"->( "Manamune" latter game&quot maybe after Aegis of the Legion i know its relatively new and wondered sense it can give a nice AD boost and still keep u mana happy. However i do realize that u may have a bit more mana probs early on but like u were saying if u glyph right u shouldn't have to many mana problems early on or evin later just wondering if it seemed ok to go for sense it will be a +2% of ur mana converts to AD insted of it simply ending at chalice it just seems like something better in the long run but what do i know

Dissonance119

09-11-2010

Hey, thanks for the guide. Read and followed and adapted to myself ages ago. Always loved Sivir, and this guide put me on the path to early victories.

Thanks again.

Slide

09-11-2010

@Stillhart:

Seems you ran into Sivirs weakness, uncoordinated teams. Nothing you can really do about it aside from trying to lead your team. If they just wont listen, there really isnt anything to do. Sivirs performance relies heavily on her team making use of what she brings to the table.

Its one of the reasons Sivir is considered low teir at low ELO but high tier at high ELO.

I suppose I should mention that whe nthis guide was written that was not the case. The build and strat was strong enough that you could win it even if your team was being stupid. No longer the case unfortunately.

@Ryko: It might. Tear isnt very good on Sivir, I can tell you that. Manamune however could be a very bneficial item for her. It always bothered me that I was spending a slot on nothing but mana regen.

I havnt tested it out yet but considering how bad tear is for her Id think you would need to complete manamune ASAP or directly after starks.

If anyone has had some experience with Sivir and manamune id love to hear about it.

@Dissonance119: Your very welcome!

Demiorkan

09-11-2010

Manamune exp:

This is my common sivir build:

Meki
Chalice-boots
Bow
boots2
starks
bt
bc
banshee if it lasts that long

Now that I can replace chalice with manamune, I remove the BT and add a mallet if possible.

3khp pusher with aoe and armor reduction with each hit?

Yes, please!

Galgus

09-11-2010

It seems like caster champions have much less to gain from following Sivir than others.