[Guide] God Tier Aura Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEMO MID PLS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

tl;dr since I don't play Sivir but looked great and organized -- hope players appreciate the time you put in!

xo overdose

04-22-2010

I just recently started playing Sivir, and I must say I love using this guide's recommendations.

However, while I agree with the builds item buying process I want to know if Blood Thirster is essential. The damage and lifesteal is useful, but Is it essential? I usually run Wits End or a Black cleaver to remove mana or armor so the other team is getting barraged by mana depleting ricochet or getting barraged by armor reducing ricochet.

Unmay

04-22-2010

Only the first hit of ricochet procs effects.

Still, go with whatever suits you. Bloodthirster is not essential.

Tenshiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

Your friendly neighborhood Tenshiro here with an update to what`s recently been happening to Sivir.

150+ wins with my girl, woo-hoo! And a positive win-loss ratio as well! =D

The 400 range seems to be more and more of an issue. However it does conveniently make it easier to successfully hit with Boomerang Blade.
Stark`s Fervor and Aegis of the Legion have amazingly made a powerful impact aura-wise, pushing solo + 2 minion waves is slower now and still effective.
Rally is getting nerfed soon and I have no idea how the new mechanic will behave. If it just becomes a damage banner with no heal for anybody or anything, it will quickly be replaced by Heal.

I continue to argue against one point in this topic: the suggestion of the Summoner Spell Teleport. I use Cleanse.

After numerous attempts, it`s been proven: Sivir is only 33% efficient on Twisted Treeline with her current build.

In other news: currently saving up the IP for a wacky idea of mine that might actually prove to be a bit more powerful than this current guide. I choose to speak nothing more of it until I get the 14K IP to test it out.

For people finding Teemo difficult on mid:
He`s squishie, just like you. He has a run ability and a crappy passive meaning you have more offensive abilities than him. E+Q in one swift move ensure his health drops fast. If all else fails and you are biting the dust, Cleanse the poison and back off. Remember: Teemo is considered a lot weaker than Sivir.

For people dying a lot with Sivir:
So, you`re playing Aura Support and solo-queue-ing. Either stop playing this girl or stop being silly. Make friends and explain to them WHAT a Sivir does.

To conclude: BEST SIVIR BUFF EVAH!

Craquelure

04-23-2010

I do also think Sivir's 400 range is lame as a ranged champion. In many cases melee targets will get to the face after Sivir's first hit. Not mentioning many of them have jump skill.

In many games I recently played as Sivir, my team expected me to be a DPS. The thing is, after you get both Stark and Aegis, you're still barely a decent DPS. Many comments made after the games are like, "Our DPS didn't have enough output..."

Orz

Ashaira

Adjudicator

04-23-2010

the reasons u gave for her being god tier are all valid i wont say their not but their not the only reason. As far as teamfights go she is THE ONE AND ONLY AOE DPS. she may not outshine other 1v1 dps champs but she can do far more dmg than any dps teamwide. thats why i love her. usually i end up something like 3/4/35 by the end. i never get the kills but i lay down MASSIVE AOE DPS. should add this to ur reasons as well.

Tenshiro

04-27-2010

RALLY!!! q_q WHY LAWD, WHY!!!!

So... do we use heal now or what?

Mogri

04-27-2010

I won't lie. The Rally change hurts Sivir's early game.

But it's not a straight nerf. The cooldown has been reduced significantly, and don't forget that it increases minion damage. It's still the best tower-pushing spell, and it's still Sivir's best option IMO.

Tenshiro

04-27-2010

Rally was also the early game heal source for Sivir. The trump card that helped her stay alive after the two health potions ran out and the enemy mid decided to go 1v1 against her.

Akyio

04-28-2010

Everything has hurt sivir.
25% movement speed on ulti from 35%,
450 -> 400 attack range.
Starks nerf
Aegis nerf
Chalice of harmony slight nerf
Now rally nerf..

Well anyway, aegis wasn't that much nerfed, it gives more defense for sivir alone, but less for your team.
But the biggest issue is atk range of 400. I find myself just all the time only last hitting with my attacks, because i can't do anything else with them. So solution is just to level up Q, have a lot of mana regen, and just clear creep waves with Q and last hitting.
It makes me sad tho', she used to be the best solo mid, and now i have laned against heimer and i was actually slightly pushed back all the time.